MyLogiwa Inventory Management

MyLogiwa Inventory Management | Reviews

by Logiwa WMS

Inventory & warehouse management platform

MikesElectronic

The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. I am really impressed with their minimalistic user interface over anything. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. It's completely affordable when compared to other apps in the market.
As a start, I registered with the Lifetimefree plan, but after a while, I decided to try the basic plan which turns out to have various additional functions just right for my business. I especially want to mention that, workflows are a very handy feature along with many other useful features.
As I experienced, they have a trial month in this upgraded plan. After my trial month, I decided to continue with this software, because my team had a seamless transition to MyLogiwa.
Fully recommended

KARIN MATHEUS

Don't download this APP! I downloaded it to check its functionality. On the same day I found it strange that 2 orders for items that have no stock in stock came out. Upon checking, I found that this APP from LOGIWA had made several adjustments to my stock! Unbelievable! It messed up my entire inventory and I will have to enter all the data again! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP !!!! My email is marcoferrao@uol.com.br and I can show everything that this APP did in my stock !!!
Don't do the bullshit to download!

December 4, 2020

Hi Karin, we're so sorry to hear about your experience!

You know that right now our team is waiting for an answer from you to upload your stock levels as you want again.

But you need to accept that, you have multiple definitions for one SKU number for variants and for different products. As you know an SKU number must be the unique number for any product. As we're an inventory management application, not a listing system, we expect you to have unique SKU numbers on the products.
As the system is designed, MyLogiwa takes over stock management and becomes the source of truth for inventory. So MyLogiwa will override the store's inventory as it serves as the 'master' of your stock.

We'll ensure that everything is up and running for you.

MyLogiwa team