MyLogiwa Inventory Management

by Logiwa WMS

Inventory & warehouse management platform

1 review

KARIN MATHEUS

Don't download this APP! I downloaded it to check its functionality. On the same day I found it strange that 2 orders for items that have no stock in stock came out. Upon checking, I found that this APP from LOGIWA had made several adjustments to my stock! Unbelievable! It messed up my entire inventory and I will have to enter all the data again! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP !!!! My email is marcoferrao@uol.com.br and I can show everything that this APP did in my stock !!!
Don't do the bullshit to download!

December 4, 2020

Hi Karin, we're so sorry to hear about your experience!

You know that right now our team is waiting for an answer from you to upload your stock levels as you want again.

But you need to accept that, you have multiple definitions for one SKU number for variants and for different products. As you know an SKU number must be the unique number for any product. As we're an inventory management application, not a listing system, we expect you to have unique SKU numbers on the products.
As the system is designed, MyLogiwa takes over stock management and becomes the source of truth for inventory. So MyLogiwa will override the store's inventory as it serves as the 'master' of your stock.

We'll ensure that everything is up and running for you.

MyLogiwa team