MyLogiwa Inventory Management

by Logiwa WMS

Inventory & warehouse management platform

1 review

MikesElectronic

The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. I am really impressed with their minimalistic user interface over anything. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. It's completely affordable when compared to other apps in the market.
As a start, I registered with the Lifetimefree plan, but after a while, I decided to try the basic plan which turns out to have various additional functions just right for my business. I especially want to mention that, workflows are a very handy feature along with many other useful features.
As I experienced, they have a trial month in this upgraded plan. After my trial month, I decided to continue with this software, because my team had a seamless transition to MyLogiwa.
Fully recommended