Accurate Inventory Management
Keep inventory levels accurate with real-time updates, notifications and adjustments.
Seamless Order Fulfillment
Your orders will be totally on your watch 24/7. You will control which packages are waiting to be packed, and which ones are ready to ship.
Improve sales and have better visibility into what products you should order when based on product sales.
Sobre MyLogiwa Inventory Management
- Growth Metrics such as COGS, AOV, Gross Margin
- The Most Shipped Products
- The Most Profitable Products
- Latest activity history
- Control your orders that placed on your store real-time on MyLogiwa
- Track your orders on one click through our status boards.
- Easy order status managing, just drag and drop it
- Batch packing slip and Picking list printing
- Rate list for shipment services of ShipStation
- Batch label printing
- Auto inventory level regulation in order to order movements
- Inventory synchronization all connected channels
- Ensure accurate inventory counts with tracked changes
- Receiving by scanning
- Picking by scanning
- Settings management for channels
- Easy setup steps to connect channels
- Report of integration download history
- Get rate and label for carrier
Import & Export
- Bulk import/export of products
- Bulk import/export of inventory levels
- Bulk import/export of shipment orders manually
- Bulk import/export of purchase orders
- InApp notifications for data changes
- Daily or weekly update emails for your activities
- Available to Promise
- Safety Stock Calculator
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Channel Base Sale Report
- PO Receiving Report
- Consolidated Inventory Report
- Live support with chat
- Public knowledge base and articles
- Amazon FBA,
- Amazon FCM
Veja o app em ação
Saiba como o app funciona em uma loja de exemplo.Ver loja de exemplo
Life Time Free
100 sales order lines
Unlimited shipment labels
Carrier rate shopping
1 sales channel integration
All Life Time Free features
Unlimited sales order lines
3 sales channel integration
Warehouse Ops: Picking, Packing
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. I am really impressed with their minimalistic user interface over anything. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. It's completely affordable when compared to other apps in the market.
As a start, I registered with the Lifetimefree plan, but after a while, I decided to try the basic plan which turns out to have various additional functions just right for my business. I especially want to mention that, workflows are a very handy feature along with many other useful features.
As I experienced, they have a trial month in this upgraded plan. After my trial month, I decided to continue with this software, because my team had a seamless transition to MyLogiwa.
Don't download this APP! I downloaded it to check its functionality. On the same day I found it strange that 2 orders for items that have no stock in stock came out. Upon checking, I found that this APP from LOGIWA had made several adjustments to my stock! Unbelievable! It messed up my entire inventory and I will have to enter all the data again! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP !!!! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I can show everything that this APP did in my stock !!!
Don't do the bullshit to download!
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Hi Karin, we're so sorry to hear about your experience!
You know that right now our team is waiting for an answer from you to upload your stock levels as you want again.
But you need to accept that, you have multiple definitions for one SKU number for variants and for different products. As you know an SKU number must be the unique number for any product. As we're an inventory management application, not a listing system, we expect you to have unique SKU numbers on the products.
As the system is designed, MyLogiwa takes over stock management and becomes the source of truth for inventory. So MyLogiwa will override the store's inventory as it serves as the 'master' of your stock.
We'll ensure that everything is up and running for you.