MYOB AccountRight by OneSaas

MYOB AccountRight by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money -connect your store with MYOB AccountRight

CosiG Studiowear

We use this app and are very happy with their help service. I chatted with Marck on chat and he was very helpful and even reconnected with me when I accidently deleted the chat. Accounting is not our area of expertise but this link to our MYOB makes life much simpler so we can get on with the things that we are good at!

Rodriquez Tea Towels

Vincent was incredibly helpful and although my problem is an ongoing issue, I know how to contact OneSaas to get it sorted whenever it happens. I also had another issue and Ronnie kindly helped me get that sorted.
It has been a confusing journey but I'm feeling positive that OneSaas is the right app to intergrate with MYOB and their response time and customer service is excellent.

Gorilla Sports

We used the app to integrate our shopify site with myob. The backup customer service is always very responsive and helpful and the app works well

Adrienne Winkelmann

Outstanding customer support. I dealt with Marck and he was incredible. Thank you. I highly recommend this app and provider.

Gutter Guard Direct 2U

The app seems to need a few tweaks, but all in all runs great. I had no idea what I was doing in setting it up and the team at OneSaas were so helpful. Their response time is extremely quick, and they helped fix a few errors so that everything is running great! Troy was especially helpful!

Boutique Salon Brands Australia

Marck was very helpful with my queries, love being able to integrate with Myob and its great being able to shoot a quick question over chat when you need a hand!

Edmon West

Marck was very helpful and sort out my setting up issues. Great customer service, will use the service again if need it.

Farmer Little

The help desk is fantastic and this time Ronnie painlessly helped us with a syncing issue in no time at all.

Limitless Distribution Ltd

Amazing support from Ronnie today! Helped out with some very tricky issues. Spent quite a bit of time and helped sort out my issues with very prompt replies.

Eros Omorphos

The support is super awesome. I have trouble connecting my Shopify inventory with MYOB. Ronnie sorted everything out for me quickly. Highly recommended. Ronnie is helping us again when our products are not syncing correctly. Fast resolution as always.

Previous 1 3