MYOB AccountRight by OneSaas

MYOB AccountRight by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money -connect your store with MYOB AccountRight

Mel'z Place

I've just started using this app and its great, I've had great help from Ronnie form customer service in helping me set it up very quick to respond to my questions.

jawltd

Thanks Ronnie for your great assistance! Fast replies on the chat function and very helpful information!

LISA BROWN

Thanks Ronnie for helping me to reconnect my one saas and myob, I really appreciate the instant support.

Dizzy Lamb

Great app that makes life easier.
Excellent and prompt customer service, especially by Ronnie
Thank You!

Queen B Australia

I've just had Ronnie help us out on Live Chat. Made my life so much easier than trying to read all the links and figure it out for myself! Thanks heaps Ronnie, that's twice you've helped us now!! THANKS

Bake Me Up

Great customer support from Sherwin and Troy over the past couple of days. They stayed with me until the issues I had were solved. :)

The app works well after some customisation. I could not get it to work through the Shopify portal and ended up having to go through Onesaas directly but got it working in the end!

Gourmet Life™

I just had support via chat from Troy, he was just excellent. Troy resolved my issue and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Gourmet Life.

Just a support session from Rafael, again excellent service and my issue was resolved. Cheers Brad.

bedouinSOCIETE

Needed help with a TAX setting issue which I thought was a problem in ONESASS. (Vince, g2) Vince was able to work it out for me and was really patient & helpful. virginia

Kokoro Living

The system really seems to us save time. I have a great experience every time I have logged into their chat help window. I have been looked after by Ronnie twice now - very helpful!

Aromabotanical

Had some questions through the setup process and Ronnie was very helpful in answering those questions.

Previous 1