Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

by SellerDash

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

Oz Beads

Fantastic app, works great and very easy to use. Processing orders is now a breeze, don't know how did I ever manage without it :) Highly recommend!

Cozy Corner Quilts

Just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE this app. Of all the apps we can choose from in the Shopify App store, this is by far my absolute favourite. I run a very busy online quilt shop (by myself) and the amount of time this app saves me is great. I usually make up orders during the day and then create all the labels last thing. This can sometimes be very late at night so the fact that this app is so quick and easy is a big relief. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is very much appreciated ☺

The Photo Album Shop

Feature-rich and functional app which integrates Australia Post's MyPost Business into Shopify very smoothly. We recommend this app to anyone using MyPost Business. LOVE the one-click order fulfilment which updates tracking details for ALL completed orders. Previously we used eParcel with ReadyToShip, which was great, but when we switched from eParcel to MyPost Business it was very laborious to update tracking manually for each order. So grudgingly we went looking for an app that would help, and we are VERY happy to have found this one. The thought of learning a new system was daunting, but support was helpful, with a neat tutorial when we started; a lot of good, succinct FAQs online; and via chat when we still had a couple of questions, and it really didn't take much effort to get this app running smoothly. There are a few features we'd like to see improved, such as a better facility for handling multiple parcel consignments (which can be done, but is a bit clunky), but the devs have already added some tweaks which have enhanced the speed and functionality. It's great to feel that they are continuing to pay attention to this app. We're very happy with it already, and looking forward to getting happier.

ISHANI Designs

This app is wonderful. It has made creating labels and packing orders so much easier particularly when I have sales. It also by-passes the Aus Post MyPost Business website when the website is down which is a lifesaver!

Dizzy Dog Collars

Some improvements. Still not as good as it was prior to the update, won't work on safari or slow on chrome. Even in dense view orders list over 8 pages instead of 1. Communication is good

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

We pride ourselves on a feature rich app and great support and offered to assist you with any query multiple times. Our recent feature release was in direct response to feedback we collect.

But unfortunately we can't help if you uninstall the app without giving us any chance to investigate and resolve your issue.

Best of luck in the future.

Bunnylicious Treats

I saw that this app was offering a trial so I thought I would give it a try to see if it would save me time on the postage process and I am so glad I did! The live chat option that the app has is great, I had answers to all of the questions I had within minutes and Nathan was so helpful!! The postage process has been made so much easier using this app, I am now saving so much time and I no longer have to copy and paste addresses, phone numbers, emails, tracking details for each individual customer, so there is less room for errors! Thank you so much to Nathan and his team for making such a great app!!

Sneaker Hut

Was honestly the best and easiest Application to use, this new app is not necessary and has complicated a lot of things.

Belter Wear

Absolutely recommend this app. Seamlessly integrates with our Auspost Business account. Very easy to set up and streamlines order fulfillment at every stage. Accurate selection of postage rates while being easy to modify if required, quick order & packing slip printing built in. Much better than the other app we were using. Great work!

Knicked

Brilliant app to run Aust Post orders with - simple, fast & flexible. The customer service team are honestly the BEST !! The benefits whether your a small, medium or large business out weight the cost in time saving alone

Hit the Bottle polishes

The old app was perfect. So quick and easy to use. The new version does my head in. BUT the developer has great customer service and is doing their best to help me get the best from the new version. The old version I gave 5 stars, new version only 1. I have simple needs and this makes a simple task that once was quick and efficient, a headache to use.

August 25, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We spent the last month making some more improvements to the order display, so the new view is much more like the previous app, along with a bunch of order improvements in app speed and features.

As for the display, we added a 'Dense' view which is like the previous app.
For changing Satchel size, an order does not have to be expanded. Just click on the Package details in the order grid, and you can change packaging information quickly.

We support many customers with different requirements, and a carrier that has many options and features.

We also have very active support via Live Chat so if you have queries it is best to ask for support and we could be happy to assist.

Kind Regards.