Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

by SellerDash

Australia Post MyPost label creation, fulfilment & more!

The Quirky Cup Collective

I am loving this app and am loving how much time it is saving me exporting and fulfilling my orders! It's really easy to navigate which is amazing and neatly displays all the information you need. I didn't require any support for set up as the set up information was clear and it didn't take me long to get used to at all. Overall it's been a lifesaver and I recommend it for any Australian business needing help with their Auspost orders. Thanks guys!

In Shape Mummy

This app is amazing and a must have for any business using Australia Post. It saves so much time and frustration and cuts out manual work! Support is also fantastic. I have a question and they got back to me almost instantly.

Squared Charts

I've found this app very useful. Previously, I was downloading the .csv file from AusPost, manually cleaning it up and then uploading to Shopify. It was fiddly and time-consuming. This app cuts out that whole process, which I love. I've had a couple bugs initially, but each have been resolved quickly by contacting support through the chat feature. Would definitely recommend trialling this app.

2 Next