Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Dezember 2023

I’ve been trying out different apps recently to test out which ones best suit my needs to start off my business and this is by far the best one on the market. It makes creating labels super convenient! The service is also incredible, the times I reached out I got a fast reply and friendly response :)

Super excited for when live rates at checkout for customers will be implemented into this app, it would be a game changer!

cherishingco
12 tage mit der App
19. November 2023

Outstanding!! The best choice we have made for our business. Setup is simple and so easy to use and the best part is the outstanding service. When I open a chat, they usually respond have any questions answered within minutes.

Ollie+Zara
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

Fantastic App! We use it for several of our Shopify stores and it saves us so much time across all of them. Could not recommend it more and it is a great price as well. I feel like apps that work this well are never this affordable. The setup is incredible simple as well. Highly recommend.

Barton Brands Ecomm
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
18. September 2023

I've used this app for a couple of years and it is definitely a great app when you're jumping from manual entry into a more automated solution.

There are a couple of features I'd love to see implemented including a picklist which summarises all the items required for dispatch instead of for individual orers, and more robust shipping rules to really automate dispatch further.

Having said this, shipping apps which do offer these features are quite a bit more expensive, and I'm definitely happy with the price:features of this app. Have also mentioned to the developers that these are features I'm interested in and they have mentioned that they are on the list for development in the future.

Coffeefusion
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
26. Oktober 2023

Awesome app, saves so much time and double handling - worth every cent!

Lifestyle Retail
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
27. September 2023

Setup was easy and this app makes creating shipping labels a breeze. And their help desk is amazing! During the day, they answer within 3 minutes and they solve issues very quickly. I even had a problem with Australia Post, which they used their batphone to resolve quickly. The app is also a fraction of the cost of their competitors.

QED Skincare
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
10. September 2023

Thank you so much for your support Molly. You were quick to respond and explained everything that I needed to know! The app is great!

Franki and Cove
10 tage mit der App
7. August 2023

Such a simply App to use but does all the labour intensive work for you. I have just started my Shopify business and fulfillment seemed so complicated. Genuinely Sellerdash does everything! Simple to set up, process shipping costs and printing labels is easy once you have configured your paper size of your labels in the PDF document that is.

Alkumy
20 tage mit der App
SellerDash hat geantwortet 8. August 2023

Thanks so much!

18. August 2023

I don't usually write reviews - but this app more than deserves one!

I’ve just used this app for the first time. Set up was a breeze and literally took only minutes to link my MyBusinessPost account to my store + set up 4 "custom size" parcel sizes & weights so that I didn't have to input dimensions for every single order.

I did a test on 4 orders - what normally takes me 10 minutes to do - this app just did in 30 seconds. And this was only for a small amount of orders!

I can definitely see how this will amplify the time I get back by not having to manually copy and paste, fulfil & send tracking etc to each customer.

As the app is integrated with current MyBusinessPost settings, my band pricing is reflected in Shopify + my label printing settings where already synced / no need to reformat!

Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Mumma Bear
Etwa 9 stunden mit der App
3. September 2023

Great, simple app to use, no more lining up at the post office and the help centre is very responsive.

Little Tin Co