Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

by SellerDash

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

Oz Beads

Fantastic app, works great and very easy to use. Processing orders is now a breeze, don't know how did I ever manage without it :) Highly recommend!

Cozy Corner Quilts

Just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE this app. Of all the apps we can choose from in the Shopify App store, this is by far my absolute favourite. I run a very busy online quilt shop (by myself) and the amount of time this app saves me is great. I usually make up orders during the day and then create all the labels last thing. This can sometimes be very late at night so the fact that this app is so quick and easy is a big relief. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is very much appreciated ☺

The Photo Album Shop

Feature-rich and functional app which integrates Australia Post's MyPost Business into Shopify very smoothly. We recommend this app to anyone using MyPost Business. LOVE the one-click order fulfilment which updates tracking details for ALL completed orders. Previously we used eParcel with ReadyToShip, which was great, but when we switched from eParcel to MyPost Business it was very laborious to update tracking manually for each order. So grudgingly we went looking for an app that would help, and we are VERY happy to have found this one. The thought of learning a new system was daunting, but support was helpful, with a neat tutorial when we started; a lot of good, succinct FAQs online; and via chat when we still had a couple of questions, and it really didn't take much effort to get this app running smoothly. There are a few features we'd like to see improved, such as a better facility for handling multiple parcel consignments (which can be done, but is a bit clunky), but the devs have already added some tweaks which have enhanced the speed and functionality. It's great to feel that they are continuing to pay attention to this app. We're very happy with it already, and looking forward to getting happier.

ISHANI Designs

This app is wonderful. It has made creating labels and packing orders so much easier particularly when I have sales. It also by-passes the Aus Post MyPost Business website when the website is down which is a lifesaver!

Bunnylicious Treats

I saw that this app was offering a trial so I thought I would give it a try to see if it would save me time on the postage process and I am so glad I did! The live chat option that the app has is great, I had answers to all of the questions I had within minutes and Nathan was so helpful!! The postage process has been made so much easier using this app, I am now saving so much time and I no longer have to copy and paste addresses, phone numbers, emails, tracking details for each individual customer, so there is less room for errors! Thank you so much to Nathan and his team for making such a great app!!

Belter Wear

Absolutely recommend this app. Seamlessly integrates with our Auspost Business account. Very easy to set up and streamlines order fulfillment at every stage. Accurate selection of postage rates while being easy to modify if required, quick order & packing slip printing built in. Much better than the other app we were using. Great work!

Knicked

Brilliant app to run Aust Post orders with - simple, fast & flexible. The customer service team are honestly the BEST !! The benefits whether your a small, medium or large business out weight the cost in time saving alone

Mama Bear

Needed some help setting up the new version of this app. Nathan was extremely helpful and shared full tutorials on how to set up. Love this app, not sure how i ever lived without it!

Anitamaria

Really great app, very simple and easy to set up and use. Support team is also extremely helpful when i've had any queries.

Celia Gercovich

This app is incredible! It makes the whole postage process super easy, no copy and pasting, it has all the info in one place. It sync seamlessly with Shopify so I know my customers are getting their updates. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know who has a shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4