Save time shipping orders
Quicky and easily process MyPost orders via our app compared to slow copying and pasting. Save time, headaches and money!
Easily modify shipment info
It is super easy to view and edit order label options, customer address, insurance delivery settings and more. 1 click label updates.
NO copy paste. Easy labels
NO copying and pasting, NO CSV files to upload Print Labels, Invoices and Picklist, and book Pickups to help with your shipping.
About Australia Post MyPost Business
Australia Post MyPost Business Shipping Labels
The most full featured Australia Post labels app, with invoices, picklists, labels, fulfillments and more!
Automate your Australia Post MyPost Business label creation and order fulfillment process, and save a HUGE amount of time!
- Pay and Print MyPost Labels within the app
- Print Invoices
- Print Picklists
- (Optionally) Book a pickup from within the app.
- Track previous orders
- Fulfill Shopify orders (with tracking numbers)
- Live Chat support for all customers
- Plus many more features!
This app will allow you to manage, view pricing and generate consignments in Australia Post's MyPost Business platform individually or in bulk, all from within your Shopify admin and also view tracking information for all of your MyPost shipments.
NO CSV files, NO more copying and pasting information between systems. All consignments and pricing are visible in your Shopify store for simple use.
Try it today and see how much time it will save you.
- 1 Click label creation (single, or many orders at once)
- 1 Click fulfillment of your orders (single, or many orders at once)
- NO copying and pasting required
- NO uploading or downloading of CSV files
- Print picklists for your orders
- Print invoices for your orders
- Book pickups in the app
- Tracking page to show tracking status and info for ALL MyPost orders in your account
- See live MyPost Business pricing within Shopify admin for each order
- Change package type or size easily - create custom packages
- Automatically uses your Discount Band from MyPost
- Rate quotes automatically updated if you change order details (ie address, weights, packaging type etc)
- Fulfills orders and adds MyPost Tracking data to orders with just a simple click
- Supports both domestic and international consignments
- Very simple and lightning fast user interface
- Fast, easy filtering of orders
- Create partial shipments of an order
- Rules available to automatically determine the shipping service to use (ie Parcel Post or Express Post)
- Easily correct customer addresses, phone numbers and email for the order
- Configure defaults for all domestic and international consignment options (ie signature required, extra cover etc)
- Easily override consignment options for any order
- Configure default packaging options that are easily overridden on any order
- australia post,
Pricing 7-day free trial
First 40 labels are free then 20c ea for the next 60, 15c ea for the next 100, 10c ea up to the $100 cap and then free
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
maisie & clare
I've been using this App for months now and cannot believe the amount of time it saves. It does exactly as described: creates the label which is then paid for via MyPost Business account, print the label and then fulfill the order all within the app saving cutting and pasting between Shopify and MyPost. Really like that I can track orders from the App as well. If I could request an enhancement it would be to allow two parcels per one order in the event that customer's order needs to be packed into more than one box.
Thanks for your review! Two parcels per order isn't natively supported by MyPost at present, but our app does support partial fulfilments, so you can achieve this - look in our Help section at 'How to Partially Fulfill an Order'.
I have been using this App for a week and it saves a siginificant amount of time not have to use the MyPost website. Allows the integration to eBay too which saves even more time.
Would be good if there was a way to print the labels on to A5 paper though, 1 label per A4 is a bit wasteful.
Hi there, thanks for your review. Note that there are label format/output options for Domestic labels in the Carrier Settings area of the app. For MyPost you can choose between A6 and A4 formats. For other questions, just use LIve Chat in the app, thanks!
Perfect integration with shopify. It does what it says it does, easy to use, not too expensive as well.