Save time shipping orders
Quicky and easily process MyPost orders via our app compared to slow copying and pasting. Save time, headaches and money!
Easily modify shipment info
It is super easy to view and edit order label options, customer address, insurance delivery settings and more. 1 click label updates.
NO copy paste. Easy labels
NO copying and pasting, NO CSV files to upload Print Labels, Invoices and Picklist, and book Pickups to help with your shipping.
About Australia Post MyPost Business
Australia Post MyPost Business Shipping Labels
The most full featured Australia Post labels app, with invoices, picklists, labels, fulfillments and more!
Automate your Australia Post MyPost Business label creation and order fulfillment process, and save a HUGE amount of time!
- Pay and Print MyPost Labels within the app, or send to MyPost
- Print Invoices
- Print Picklists
- (Optionally) Book a pickup from within the app.
- Track previous orders
- Fulfill Shopify orders (with tracking numbers)
- Live Chat support for all customers
- Plus many more features!
This app will allow you to manage, view pricing and generate consignments in Australia Post's MyPost Business platform individually or in bulk, all from within your Shopify admin and also view tracking information for all of your MyPost shipments.
NO CSV files, NO more copying and pasting information between systems. All consignments and pricing are visible in your Shopify store for simple use.
Try it today and see how much time it will save you.
- 1 Click label creation (single, or many orders at once)
- 1 Click fulfillment of your orders (single, or many orders at once)
- NO copying and pasting required
- NO uploading or downloading of CSV files
- Pay and Print using Credit Card or Charge Account
- Option to still use PayPal or Amex too
- Print picklists for your orders
- Print invoices for your orders
- Book pickups in the app
- Completely customisable order grid - display all the info you need
- Tracking page to show tracking status and info for ALL MyPost orders in your account
- See live MyPost Business pricing within Shopify admin for each order
- Change package type or size easily - create custom packages
- Automatically uses your Discount Band from MyPost
- Rate quotes automatically updated if you change order details (ie address, weights, packaging type etc)
- Fulfills orders and adds MyPost Tracking data to orders with just a simple click
- Supports both domestic and international consignments
- Very simple and lightning fast user interface
- Fast, easy filtering of orders
- Create partial shipments of an order
- Rules available to automatically determine the shipping service to use (ie Parcel Post or Express Post)
- Easily correct customer addresses, phone numbers and email for the order
- Configure defaults for all domestic and international consignment options (ie signature required, extra cover etc)
- Easily override consignment options for any order
- Configure default packaging options that are easily overridden on any order
- australia post,
Pricing 7-day free trial
First 40 labels are free then 20c ea for the next 60, 15c ea for the next 100, 10c ea up to the $100 cap and then free
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
So I was using the Sendle integration, then their drivers stopped showing up when they said they would. That put me in a bad spot so I decided to switch to AusPost. My worry was I had several packages that needed to be shipped ASAP because of Christmas cutoffs. Nathan and his team helped me get through that horrible morning. He answered each and every one of my questions in such thorough detail that I succeeded in navigating that pinch. I 1000000% recommend this app. You can really feel the love, care, and thought they put into this app.
Sip Knit Yarn
Have been using this app for a few weeks now and it is almost 5 stars. It is simple to use and saves a lot of time in preparing AusPost labels and updating tracking into Shopify. Our main disappointment is that the invoice printing does not pick up the invoice layout from Shopify so it requires either printing invoices separately in Shopify to use your own defined invoice layout, or accepting the layout in the app to print the invoices from within the app (which is the much more efficient way to go). We have suggested to SellerDash to access the Shopify definition and use that for invoice printing in the app. With this feature, definitely 5 stars. Really great and very timely support is provided. Discussion of order/invoice layout with the developer has clarified why, and what can and may be included in future. Up to 5 stars. A really good, easy to use app.
Thea With Love
Great app. Managed to get help from Nathan through team viewer. He helped me set everything up and spent over half an hour explaining how to use the app. I have now processed my first 4 orders with this app and have gone from hating it when I couldn't sort out how to use it from now loving it. Soooooo easy to use worth every cent. Thanks Nathan