MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

by reviewfy

Reviews, Product Reviews, photo reviews, Aliexpress reviews

Havanex

Great app but needs MAJOR updates and changes. The overall style and ease of use made the app worth keeping but it needs to add a search bar, select all/delete all (or 10) option when looking at all reviews on a product.

Needs to update the name change option when importing reviews. I selected "Female" for the name change option when importing but still ended up with male first names like "Edward", "Ferdinand", "Brian", etc.

Review title is a repeat of the first few words in the review, not an actual title.

Overall its a decent enough app to try out but DO NOT use it for importing a large amount of reviews (50 or more) because in the end you will need to edit the name and title for each and every review. This app is mostly if you only need a small handful of reviews to show that your site has some legibility

Waist Trainer Store

Not mass delete for reviews, hard navigation, no search product bar, often lag.
I recommend if you have strong nerves.

Montret

Great App. Good for stores still starting out. I needed more functionality though. I needed to sync my products already in store and this could only let me install one review at a time.

SHARP Knife Shop

Great app, great price. Support team was great at helping me through set up, quick responses got everything working super fast. Highly recommend.

Audi Lovers

Very good, customer team is great
..................................................................

alex's cycle

You guys are awesome!
The support team helped me to install in a timely manner.
Love this app and recommend to everyone!

Trakking Solutions

AWSOME APP! Really cheap, easy to use and effective. Support team might take a little bit to respond (2-3 days max) but they are really helpful and efficient. At least they respond not like other apps. Really recomend it!

Redneck Nation

They are adding new features all the time and have fixed a bunch of things that were glitchy. EDITED my review from 3 stars to 5 for the effort. NOW I highly recommend this ap!!!!

Hemp E

I installed this app a few days ago, and I'm really happy with it so far! Support is quick to respond, and has even customized my store by request, to make the star colors the same on my catalog page as I could set them up on my product page. It sounds like they're developing some other great options and features, and for the price, I couldn't be happier!

Actovis

Best review app I have ever used. They have amazing 3 different layouts.Start ratings at catalog and product details page looks very nice for my store. Price is also very low.The best part is their service,support team is awesome.They are very much approachable and very quick.I will definitely recommend to others.

Previous 1 3