MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

by reviewfy

Reviews, Product Reviews, photo reviews, Aliexpress reviews

Ethel Adams

These people are the most selfish people you could ever work with. So I had their review app on my store,and had been paying for it. But recently I wanted an app with other features that their doesn't provide so I decided to remove it because it wasn't working for me. After removing it the code was still left on my store and I couldn't install another review app that i wanted until the code was removed. I contacted shopify for help,but they said it was a third-party app so they can't help,but the shopify agent did send them an email on my behalf.
I wrote them an email myself too. They didn't reply me or shopify for 3 days. So i contacted shopify again, and this time the agent email them again escalating the request, I also wrote to them the second time. They reply the next day asking me to create a customer account for them to remove it. So I did that immediately and wrote them back that I have done so. After another 2days they didn't remove the code and it was still displaying on my website. I got really frustrated,and contacted shopify for a third time. They still insisted on the app developers begin the once to remove it,so I beg them to tell me where I can find the code on my theme so that I can remove it myself. The shopify agent was very helpful, they told me where the code was and I went to my theme and deleted it.

As a store own,you don't want to just install an app,the customer service of the developer needs to be a top notch, cause one day you are going to have a problem with the app and you need people who would fix it immediately before your customers start having problems with you. Not developer who would make you jump through hoops for days without caring about your business. Maybe they were mad i remove their app. I'm glad I did and I will not be associating my store with any of their products ever again.

Feel free to download their app,but pray you never get into trouble or need help cause then you will start understanding what I'm talking about. And you can't just get mad and remove the app cause then the code will be stuck on your website and your problems with begin. They are other apps that offer so many features for affordable price.. I have switched to Rivyo review app and have wrote to them twice, and they reply within hours to your issues. Good for now

rainbowvapes

Installed this, sent my review files, contacted a couple of times, not had a reply after nearly a week, poor support, don't reccomend, will be trying a new review app

worldinglow

Thank you very much for setting options! Added the file and in it registered a code. You didn't even have to do anything yourself!

Offereal

Vey good app to use. But, when we import reviews from Aliexpress,it imports all 5 star reviews. In catalog all products showing 5 stars ratings seems unreal. Rest all is fine.just update to import reviews as per requirement.

Havanex

Great app but needs MAJOR updates and changes. The overall style and ease of use made the app worth keeping but it needs to add a search bar, select all/delete all (or 10) option when looking at all reviews on a product.

Needs to update the name change option when importing reviews. I selected "Female" for the name change option when importing but still ended up with male first names like "Edward", "Ferdinand", "Brian", etc.

Review title is a repeat of the first few words in the review, not an actual title.

Overall its a decent enough app to try out but DO NOT use it for importing a large amount of reviews (50 or more) because in the end you will need to edit the name and title for each and every review. This app is mostly if you only need a small handful of reviews to show that your site has some legibility

Waist Trainer Store

Not mass delete for reviews, hard navigation, no search product bar, often lag.
I recommend if you have strong nerves.

Montret

Great App. Good for stores still starting out. I needed more functionality though. I needed to sync my products already in store and this could only let me install one review at a time.

SHARP Knife Shop

Great app, great price. Support team was great at helping me through set up, quick responses got everything working super fast. Highly recommend.

Audi Lovers

Very good, customer team is great
..................................................................

alex's cycle

You guys are awesome!
The support team helped me to install in a timely manner.
Love this app and recommend to everyone!

Previous 1 3