MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

by reviewfy

Reviews, Product Reviews, photo reviews, Aliexpress reviews

Hemp E

I installed this app a few days ago, and I'm really happy with it so far! Support is quick to respond, and has even customized my store by request, to make the star colors the same on my catalog page as I could set them up on my product page. It sounds like they're developing some other great options and features, and for the price, I couldn't be happier!

Actovis

Best review app I have ever used. They have amazing 3 different layouts.Start ratings at catalog and product details page looks very nice for my store. Price is also very low.The best part is their service,support team is awesome.They are very much approachable and very quick.I will definitely recommend to others.

Voyageurs

Love this review app that allows the rating to add multiple photos to their review. Had some challenges in getting my old review uploaded and in getting star rating to appear on the featured products of my home page but customer service quickly solved these for me!

Excellent response time with customer service - thank you!

Tried a few other photo review apps but they charged more per month than the entire hosting fee from Shopify! MyReviewFy is a winner.

Absoluteskinsa

Well I must say that I am so happy with Myreviewfy I am speechless. I migrated to Shopify from a Bigcommerce platform, and previously used Yotpo. Unfortunately migrating the Yotpo review database was a huge mission and I gave up 1200 reviews product and site reviews, then Yotpo volunteered to do the migration for me, they did not manage either. So I started evaluating other review system. And Myreviewfy came out tops by a far margin the evaluation criteria was, Price, Ease of installation, Ease of use. Display on website is a clean elegant look, Support was done by Myreviewfy on a Sunday!!! What a pleasure it is to work with such a great company! - I encourage everyone to use Myreviewfy - Franz - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd

Www Maxifashion Bg

I really can't be more than happy to find this app. IT DOES MEET MY STORES NEED 100%. I am also so so grateful to the support to help me fast fix some tiny issues for my rare language. I've been looking for such an app for a long time and am now happy I found it. Wish you many happy customers.

Motley Muse

Love this app. The price is the lowest I found. Their customer support is really fast. It looks awesome on my website!!!

Delta Networks

Haven't had a whole lot of use from this App yet, but I am writing this review based on the customer support I have had in order to get this installed and working correctly on my Site. With a broken theme, the install was quite complicated and the team worked through a whole day to get me where I needed to be. I rate their experience, help and communication 100%.

Lassfashion

Best review app which i have used till now.

Frida Home Deco

Muy buena app! De las mejores que probé para las reseñas. Gracias :)

Oneinvincibles

This is by far the best review app I have deal with on Shopify. I have used Yotpo (They call themself number 1 review app) and got rather pissed so I chanced upon this app while surfing the forum.

Let me explain the difference between these 2 app.
1) Adding photos in review - This app is free of charge and easy to add while Yotpo charge a small fee for membership before you can add any user photos.

2) Sending a manual review email to customers - This app allow you to manually send an email to follow up with customers who have missed their review email while Yotpo cant even do that!!!

3) Different layout for displaying the reviews - Fantastic layout in terms of timeline, grid and etc for displaying your reviews. Boring Yotpo has only one standard layout.

This app is a life saver and I will definitely recommend this app to any shop. Please use this app!! I am not too sure why this app has such little reviews but it is definitely a great app! Thank you team!!

I have a few questions/suggestions though
1) Can we set a email notification whenever someone leaves a review?
2) Where do we approve the reviews?
3) Can we set a filter for "Automatically" review posting, like min 3 stars or no profanity to avoid spams etc.

Hi Team, I need to remove this app due to strategic reasons could you please assist? I have sent in an email but no one has replied me yet.