MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

MyReviewfy ‑ Product Reviews

by reviewfy

Reviews, Product Reviews, photo reviews, Aliexpress reviews

The Lady Queen

What makes your store even better without product reviews?! First of all, I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE DEVELOPER for creating this FREE PRODUCT REVIEW app! You guys just helped a newbie like me to gain more trust and social engagement! This is such a blessing for me... I don't know what to say... Your app is the best! Moreover, it is FREE! Thank you, thank you and thank you!

For my recommendation to your app, please add a new feature such as the country flag and please add an option whether we want to show the time (0:00-23:59) or just the date (10 June 2018).

Thank you for creating this amazing free app! You guys are the best!

Dirtyfurclothing

I would definitely recommend to another store. This app as the best product detail page experience I have come across by far - (love the timeline layout, you should try it). Also, the developer/s are very responsive, professional and communicative. Very easy to implement with straight forward instructions.

Otakus Closet

This is by far the best review app i've ever used. I needed help with coding and the very next morning someone emailed me back and fixed the problem. Great customer service fast respond time A+ App i highly recommend.

Touch The Wind

The service they provided as well as the app itself both are so good. There were some problems while using it, but the team fixed them so effectively. The display effect on my site is wonderful. So will it be free forever...? You can check my site at Dreamew.com :)

Access Bay

Honestly I love this app. It does exactly what you need it to do, you can post or create Reviews and they look authentic and professional. I'm very glad I got it.

Neverland Motor

Can you add a previous comment feature?

Suvarnlatex

A very good plugin that can display the picture review perfectly. If you can then show the star rating and the number of comments below the product title, it would be even better.

1 3 Next