MySizeID ‑ Size Recommender

MySizeID ‑ Size Recommender

by My Size Inc.

Reduce returns and boost sales with size recommendations

Underoutfit

Impressed! We installed this app because as a clothing brand we had a lot of exchanges and returns because of sizing. about 20 days after Installing MySizeID we saw a drop of more than 30% in size-related returns. We are really impressed and it looks like customers love the easy use of this app on the page.

Boyish Jeans

We started using MySize ID to reduce our return rates on products. Worked like a charm. The ability to define sizing for customers on each of our products past a general size chart is amazing. Allowing the customer to receive a much more accurate measurement for their bodies and giving our customers an overall better user experience has been invaluable. MySize has helped us to lower the amount of return shipments, in turn reducing our carbon footprint! The team at MySize is very helpful and most accommodating through the onboarding process. I would highly recommend.

brunnei

I used the MySizeID app to give my clients size and fit recommendations.It is so easy and simple to use. My customers love it and the MySize's team is great if you have any questions or need support with your size charts.

Lynx Active

I purchased this app after getting too many returns and exchanges due to wrong sizing. This app basically saved my business. My customers loved using it and they felt more confident ordering once they used the app.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always happy to receive feedback from our clients about their experience using MySizeID and how their shoppers enjoying shopping on-line without worrying about returns and purchasing the wrong size.
You are absolutely right, our solution helps to increase the client's confidence when making the order.
And that’s not all - when returns are decreased, it also makes our world greener 😊

Roy from MySize

www.steelevoll.de

Ich nutze die App in meinem Onlineshop www.steelevoll.de. Meine Kundinnen sind sehr zufrieden, denn die Lieblingsteilchen können endlich in der richtigen Kleidergröße bestellt werden. Tolle App, die endlich dazu beiträgt, diese vielen Retouren zu minimieren und den Verpackungsmüll zu reduzieren. Möchte ich sehr gerne weiter empfehlen.

December 31, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Wir freuen uns immer über Feedback von unseren Kunden über ihre Erfahrungen mit MySizeID und darüber, wie ihre Kunden gerne online einkaufen, ohne sich um Rücksendungen und den Kauf der falschen Größe sorgen zu müssen.
Sie haben absolut Recht, weniger Retouren machen eine bessere und umweltfreundlichere Welt, und wir alle genießen es.

Buttersoft Love

We were so excited about this app. However, it is not working. Sizes are way off. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon

July 2, 2020

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time and leaving us feedback. The reason for the sizes issue could be because your size chart was not configured correctly and we can help ensure it is. We would love it if you give us a second chance, please reach out to us at support@mysizeid.com, and we will guide you on how to use MySizeID sizing solution. Many fashion stores are using MySizeID solution, and they report excellent results: a decrease in returns and an increase in ROI and sales.
Looking forward to your email, if you would like to give us a second chance, we think we will have a great fit.