24h Sourcing & Dropshipping

24h Sourcing & Dropshipping

by MyyShop

Free Samples up to $30 weekly

UglyXmassTees

Great app but just like in the case of many other similar apps it is very hard to be prfoitable using it while staying competitive.

September 15, 2021

Hello. We appreciate the "good app" part but we're sorry you feel this way about our prices. Did you contact our supply team after you found your products? In order to give you the best price and negotiate with suppliers, it's essential to contact us. We can guarantee you that our prices are perfectly compatible with a profitable commission from our users. If you're still interested, reach out anytime and I'm sure we'll change your mind.

Manoool

I use this app to dropship from my shop to Shopify store , easy to import products , customer service are very corporative

Homezesting

i tested this app and very disapponited; we can not pay by visa,can not get support after contacted with after service team,it is very bad ,many bugs ,can not be solved,can not do dropshipping,waste time.

Dear Customer
Can you explain more about what do you mean by you can't pay by visa? We offering placing order via Visa.
We have online chat, email, whatsapp, facebook messenger supports for our customers, we promise weekday 24 hours reply, weekend 48 hours reply to all customers.
Please provide me screenshots of your problem to our support email support@myyshop.com and my VIP emailbox sourcing@myyshop.com, I will solve your problem in 24 hours.

BatzBestBuys

This app is so amazing their support also they are so good and they always answer any questions faster. Thanks to the owner

Thank you very much.
Feel free to join "VIP Dropshipper Club", please contact us at support@myyshop.com; Our customer success manager will provide you VIP service for free.

Evanraks

I love this app they have all the functionalities I needed and their product is good with fast shipping

Smart-ChoiceTech

It is a pleasant and easy experience, I would definitely recommend myyshop to every one who do dropshipping business. It helps a lot.

May 5, 2021

Nova Cove

The service is excellent, their support team is very quick to respond and resolve issues! I recommend this to every shopify user!

April 29, 2021

allahco

Great customers support, I like the multichannel customer support,I can use WhatsApp,email, Facebook messenger and website chatting to get customer anytime! I will recommend to everyone. Go sell some stuff

April 29, 2021

Hygoli

I love this dropshipping app they have all products that I need and their products Is very good and unique

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much for using Myyshop, hope we can provide good service and products to you.

Simplythepets

I love this Dropshipping app and it have all the functionalities if product that I want and those products I Dropship is a winning Products the developer really tried to the app.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we will always try our best to serve merchants. Feel free to contact us at support@myyshop.com to get more value added free services.

Previous 1