MyyShop

Complete e-commerce solution

Free

Paidi Poys

Very good APP. I swiped from CJ to Myshop. I had a good direct contact with Frank who helped me to find my product, he also helped me with the delivery,...

FELIXCART

Tina the person you will need to finish all the orders and will solve all the other problems you may face.
Thanks Tina
Thanks MyyShop

Titanium Shop

I'm using this app and I'm really happy, I receive an immediate response, good customer service. I love this app.

Fluffy Buddy Shop

Great app!!! Have much need to improve. And CJ is much more advance right now, but I am sure Myyshop will be the top of the industry in the future.

Lusciouslh

Tina has been working with me and to have her help. She has been vital to my business. She has made running a store so much smoother

boutiqueimperial

Sheila is very nice, she is really patient, because there are many things I don't know how to do during using plateform, she assist me very well. And Sheila has recommended me the production with good quality, favorable price and fast shipping time, I have imported it to my store and the order has been generated. It's really good. I look forward to a lasting and perfect cooperation with myyshop in the future...

R&R Store

"Daisy" from support team is very quick and very good at what she do her respond and resolve issues! I highly recommended.

LookingPets

Very good customer service. Nice agent - Liyan. She is super helpful, I finally find the right product!

UglyXmassTees

Great app but just like in the case of many other similar apps it is very hard to be prfoitable using it while staying competitive.

September 15, 2021

Hello. We appreciate the "good app" part but we're sorry you feel this way about our prices. Did you contact our supply team after you found your products? In order to give you the best price and negotiate with suppliers, it's essential to contact us. We can guarantee you that our prices are perfectly compatible with a profitable commission from our users. If you're still interested, reach out anytime and I'm sure we'll change your mind.

Manoool

I use this app to dropship from my shop to Shopify store , easy to import products , customer service are very corporative

Previous 1 3