MyyShop

Complete e-commerce solution

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Paidi Poys

Very good APP. I swiped from CJ to Myshop. I had a good direct contact with Frank who helped me to find my product, he also helped me with the delivery,...

FELIXCART

Tina the person you will need to finish all the orders and will solve all the other problems you may face.
Thanks Tina
Thanks MyyShop

Titanium Shop

I'm using this app and I'm really happy, I receive an immediate response, good customer service. I love this app.

Fluffy Buddy Shop

Great app!!! Have much need to improve. And CJ is much more advance right now, but I am sure Myyshop will be the top of the industry in the future.

Lusciouslh

Tina has been working with me and to have her help. She has been vital to my business. She has made running a store so much smoother

boutiqueimperial

Sheila is very nice, she is really patient, because there are many things I don't know how to do during using plateform, she assist me very well. And Sheila has recommended me the production with good quality, favorable price and fast shipping time, I have imported it to my store and the order has been generated. It's really good. I look forward to a lasting and perfect cooperation with myyshop in the future...

R&R Store

"Daisy" from support team is very quick and very good at what she do her respond and resolve issues! I highly recommended.

LookingPets

Very good customer service. Nice agent - Liyan. She is super helpful, I finally find the right product!

BatzBestBuys

This app is so amazing their support also they are so good and they always answer any questions faster. Thanks to the owner

May 15, 2021

Thank you very much.
Feel free to join "VIP Dropshipper Club", please contact us at support@myyshop.com; Our customer success manager will provide you VIP service for free.

Evanraks

I love this app they have all the functionalities I needed and their product is good with fast shipping

May 15, 2021