Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 janvier 2024

I was easily able to hide my out-of-stock items, which is something I'd been struggling with manually up to now. When I had questions, they were quickly answered!

Awayday
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 octobre 2023

Thank you! The customer service showed real care - that's the most important when you start your small business and need help!

Luxury_items_4YOU
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

Good App for hiding products which are out of stock. On Point.

LC
Émirats arabes unis
7 avril 2024

Great customer service when submitting an inquiry.

Creative Goods & Co.
24 octobre 2023

Beware! You may never see your items again. This app has significant issues regarding product visibility and I would not recommend. It caused major issues with my store

South Coast Bicycles
41 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Digismoothie a répondu 26 octobre 2023

Hi there,
We’re truly sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been having with Nada. Just to clarify, our app is designed to hide products from the Online Store channel, it never deletes or archives them.

Your items are still safe and sound, and getting them back on display is a pretty straightforward process. Just go to the product you don’t see on your online store > Publishing > … > Manage sales channels and make sure the channel “Online store” is checked. We’ve also reached out via email to lend a hand directly, but it seems our messages might be missing each other.

We understand this situation has been frustrating, but your products are still there. They were just hidden because they were out-of-stock and you turned on the hiding feature in our app. ;)

Peter, Product Manager

20 mars 2024

Easy, common sense. Love it!

Huismerken.nl
Pays-Bas
7 octobre 2023

Vey easy to use and works perfect. Highly recommended and gret price too.

SHENGLI ROAD MARKET
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2023

Simple, straight-forward, great price, works amazingly.

Our store gets dozens of new items every week. Currently we have over 25,000 items in Shopify. To make a better experience for our customers we would archive out of stock products weekly, and then activate in-stock items. This was not an effective use of our time. In addition, archived items didn't show up in searches.

This app has pushed all of our out-of-stock items to the end, and updates every time a product is sold. I also appreciate the pricing plans based on shopify account levels. Most other apps charged by item or collection count, this one does not.

If you have a lot of items, this app is essential for giving your customers the best browsing experience they can get on your store.

Vault of Midnight
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 août 2021

An amazing app and support! It's very easy to install and it works immediately. Sold-out products are placed at the end of the collection, so potential customers don't have to search for their products between sold-out products anymore. The hide/unhide functionality is great. You can even hide products after several days! There are no 404-errors anymore, because you can redirect hidden product pages to the home page or any other page. The app saves me a lot of time and is really worth the money. About support: I had a few difficult questions and Tom was really patient, friendly and helpful. He and his team dived into my questions and they helped me out in no time.

0031 Shop
Pays-Bas
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 février 2021

Simple app that works great. Also communication is good and they respond really fast. No words needed simply amazing app that saves a lot of time.

MusímMít.cz
Tchéquie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Digismoothie a répondu 27 mars 2021

Thank you for your reply. We are happy that our app is helping your business.