Order Map ‑ Visualize Orders

Quickly view the location of your orders on an interactive map

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wag and Tail

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 5 minutes

I have been searching for a way to be able to visualize where my customers are located geographically. Naksalite helped us achieve that. With Naksalite, our marketing team is able to make significantly better budget allocation decisions and our logistics team is able to be more efficient with their daily deliveries.

Your Decor

Location Australia

I find it highly convenient being able to view where my customers/orders are located. As I prefer a visual representation of how i'd like to view such information it helps me save time and come up with other elements to include in my marketing campaign.

SockBear

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The BEST way to see where your customers are from. I like this visualization much more than the standard one.

April 20, 2021

Buckle Up

Location Australia

Love this app! I can finally see my customers at a quick glance! Can view my total sales and order numbers as well as seeing where these orders are coming from. Very practical for helping with targetted facebook ads.

January 9, 2021

Glad to hear visualizing your orders with Naksalite has helped you with your marketing goals!