Order Map ‑ Visualize Orders

Order Map ‑ Visualize Orders

by Naksalite

Display your orders automatically on a highly interactive map

SockBear

The BEST way to see where your customers are from. I like this visualization much more than the standard one.

April 20, 2021

Buckle Up

Love this app! I can finally see my customers at a quick glance! Can view my total sales and order numbers as well as seeing where these orders are coming from. Very practical for helping with targetted facebook ads.

January 9, 2021

Glad to hear visualizing your orders with Naksalite has helped you with your marketing goals!

Endersome

This app has easily helped us double our sales within the first weeks of using it. I am now able to easily understand where my customers are coming from, which helps me better create targeted marketing. This alone has been super helpful. The app I've been waiting for! It would take me ages (and lots of coding) to be able to visualize my orders on a map. This app literally makes it possible with 1 click. I also love that it features Shopify's old Live View theme. I definitely recommend giving it a try.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review!