Native Mobile App Builder

Native Mobile App Builder

by AllFetch

Turn your online store into a high-quality mobile app at ease

Divine Poetry

Great app, I am so happy. I got a bit stuck along the way and Rita came to my rescue, she was quick to reply and help me. She was very patient with me and explained everything well, I am very happy!

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Lux Insta

App doesn't even work. I can't customize or edit anything, every button i press causes an error. Why launch on the Shopify app store for merchants when the app doesn't even work in the first place? Save yourself the time and headache

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem.
Please kindly help me check your email so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern!

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

shopblaze

Thank you so much for the great service and support (Rita). Really very helpful app for the mobile app building i will highly recommend.

Urban Fashion Store

Great service and clear she help me do all step for google console and firebase permisition etc
Thank you again for all service she bring me to me thx...

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

LOGIQCAREERS.COM

Great customer service. (Rita). I had several questions regarding the "Native App Builder". She answered all my questions and provided excellent customer service.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customers service!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are willing to help you!