Native Subscriptions

Native Subscriptions | Reviews

by Thimatic

Subscriptions Payments & Seamless Checkouts, Recurring orders

Sewers Club

We used to use another platform to manage our subscriptions but when we moved to Shopify we searched for another solution. Native Subscriptions does everything we need at a great price. Since we moved from another platform we needed to migrate our subscriptions and the Thimatic team were very helpful in doing so. When we had an issue with the pricing of our imported subscriptions they were able to rectify the issue very quickly.

FREZZOR New Zealand

Awesome app with awesome customer support. They are always there to help with all the issues we just had. Highly recommended.

Seedzbox

The team are quick to assist and have been helpful with our transfer so far. I did send a small wishlist of inclusions that they have told me are underway. From the update log, I can see they have come a long way since early this year with new features being added at a rapid rate. I have high hopes for using this app for many of my other brands. I just need to get better at transferring existing subscriptions over.

a special something.com.au

The service was outstanding on the live chat and the app has solved all our issues. We cant wait for our first order to come through now with such ease.

Yoyo Bow Club

Native Subscriptions foi a solução que encontrei para fazer o meu clube de assinaturas acontecer! o App é facil e intuitivo e o suporte é muito ágil! Estou muito satisfeita! Recomendo!

Urban Worm Company

Fast customer service and support when I needed help with some customization, they requested access and fixed the issue almost immediately. Generous trial period too.

Cuty

I am happy with the support team provide me quick support and resolved the issue with in few minutes.

3 Leaf Tea

A fantastic app, fantastic support. So glad I found this. Needed help with install and had it done within the hour.

TURNER New Zealand

ノギボタニカル

It's a very easy-to-use subscription app. The support was quick and the problem was resolved politely, and very sincere.
Of the more than 10 types of subscriptions I've tried, I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6