Native Subscriptions

Native Subscriptions

by Thimatic

Subscriptions Payments & Seamless Checkouts, Recurring orders

KK Custom Tumblers & Turners

I had a small hiccup setting everything up but I reached out to customer support and immediately had a response and my issue was resolved. Very pleased with everything so far!

CLEAN FITNESS

Everything I need in one package! The subscription was kinda hard to set up at first, but the support is super fast to respond and very professional. They fixed everything for me and also installed the app for me. Even with special specifications, they can adapt it on the fly and it was super fast. I can wholeheartedly recommend this app. My only nitpick is they changed their pricing, business was the beginner package, but for this support and functionality, I gladly pay this price. My only wish would be a 6 subscription plan instead of only 3 for the middle package.

Diamond Art DK

I can only give my best recommendation to this app. My needs for a subscription plan was not easy. I try lots of different apps.
With Jigs wonderful help and patience, it succeed. This app is easy to work with, and aftter it is set up, you just have to see the money roll in month after month :)

LivingPeachy.ca

Had great customer service. Helped me with a test checkout. Great app for subscriptions. Good Features

bangerooo

This app has really helpful support. They will get on a call with you and help you. It also integrates with Klaviyo. I have not actually used the Klaviyo integration yet but it looks great!

WeconTest

Works. Easy to set up. And the support is incredibly fast. I will now use the app with several shops.

Duotone Coffee

The team at Native Subscriptions has created a fantastic app and offers it at a very reasonable price - and they back it up too. Every time I reach out to them, I am blown away at how quickly they respond and at just how helpful they are. I am continually impressed by the professionalism of this team.

ShopLTNC

Awesome support - Jigs P. has helped me on two occasions now - first was with a better understanding of how the program works (Shopify controls all the billing) and the latest is when we uploaded a new theme. There was a script error in the code snippets which they fixed and got the monthly subscriptions operation again - truly delighted customer - 5 Stars to Native Team and Jigs P.
David
Operations
Takeover Industries / NXTLVLUSA.com

milk & cookies by Jewels

An app that allows multiple shipping options for subscription (weight based & price based) Recommend!!

TAIAO Kombucha

It's easy to use, good customer service and 30 day free trial to test it out. Check it out for yourself!

Previous 1 3 4