Native Subscriptions

Native Subscriptions

by Thimatic

Subscriptions Payments & Seamless Checkouts, Recurring orders

Lounge 53

Warning. Do not install. Customers have been charged every 6 days, whilst on the 'weekly' setting. This app, has made us party to ripping off our subscribers. Customer support have not addressed the issue, we just get messages like, "sorry for the inconvienience". If we recieve proper supprt, we will consider ammending this review.

September 3, 2021

We apologize on behalf of my colleague.
We have fixed all the issues that you have shared. Everything is working fine now. Please check and let us know. If you are still facing any issues then please contact us at "support@thimatic.com".

Jack P

Glitter Delight LLC

Had this app for almost 4 months and everything was great. Then all of a sudden this app canceled all my subscriptions and spent a whole day trying to figure out why. They told me because I had it set to only one month but that made no sense since this is the 4th month using it with no problems. Then they tried to undo there mess and caused a bigger mess charging my customers twice and me spending the night refunding and canceling orders. Beware of this I now have a lot of angry customers that are now canceling there boxes for good which this is money we are loosing.

September 3, 2021

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We are communicating with the Shopify support team concerning the issue that you have faced. That issue was not from our side. It was a Shopify issue.
We have already shared the Shopify conversation regarding the issue that you faced. If you still face any issues then please contact us in live chat or email us at support@thimatic.com

Jack P