Native Subscriptions

Native Subscriptions

by Thimatic

Subscriptions Payments & Seamless Checkouts, Recurring orders

Knot Another Hat

Update: Cautiously raising my review to 4 after support has finally actually read my detailed issue carefully and fixed the malfunctioning code. When this app works, it is exactly what I need, especially because it is one of the only subscription apps that allows the customer to check out natively within Shopify. I am crossing my fingers it continues to work from now on, and in a couple of months if things have remained issue free I will update to 5 stars. Previous: This app is having a major code glitch through a huge subscription product launch. Support doesn't read my notes carefully and sends responses that don't address the issue. The time difference means waiting 24 hours for a ticket response. The offer of a support call only offers me appointments in the dead middle of the night for my time zone. I am beyond frustrated, and wasting hours of my (and staff) time for the last two days of this launch because we have to babysit the plan, which keeps changing its own settings everytime it is purchased, causing it to malfunction.

Stroud Brewery

Great app and easy to use / understand. Customer support is also great, fast and efficient. Would be useful to include an option to give customers / create free subscriptions (we like to gift subscriptions as raffle prizes for local charities).