Native Subscriptions

Native Subscriptions

by Thimatic

Subscriptions Payments & Seamless Checkouts, Recurring orders

Danta Herbs

superb app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for subscription model integration in your shopify store.

OBRO

Probably the best support I have ever received from a shopify app. Because of this, we'll definitely be a long time customer, thank you.

SONOHR

Before installing an app, we compared all the options and this app was the best value for money. With Paypal Express, it is now also possible to use the app without Shopify Payments. This was incredibly important for us, as Shopify Payments has not yet been launched in our country. The installation of the app is also very simple and well documented. Depending on the theme, however, there may be some reworking of the code. But the people from Thimatic are there to help and solve any problems very quickly. The customer support really deserves a mention here. Even before we bought the app, we received very good advice by email. Our shop is still under construction and not yet live, but I am convinced that this app will bring us success. Would you like to see how we have integrated the app? > www.sonohr.de

KK Custom Tumblers & Turners

I had a small hiccup setting everything up but I reached out to customer support and immediately had a response and my issue was resolved. Very pleased with everything so far!

CLEAN FITNESS

Everything I need in one package! The subscription was kinda hard to set up at first, but the support is super fast to respond and very professional. They fixed everything for me and also installed the app for me. Even with special specifications, they can adapt it on the fly and it was super fast. I can wholeheartedly recommend this app. My only nitpick is they changed their pricing, business was the beginner package, but for this support and functionality, I gladly pay this price. My only wish would be a 6 subscription plan instead of only 3 for the middle package.

Diamond Art DK

I can only give my best recommendation to this app. My needs for a subscription plan was not easy. I try lots of different apps.
With Jigs wonderful help and patience, it succeed. This app is easy to work with, and aftter it is set up, you just have to see the money roll in month after month :)

LivingPeachy.ca

Had great customer service. Helped me with a test checkout. Great app for subscriptions. Good Features

bangerooo

This app has really helpful support. They will get on a call with you and help you. It also integrates with Klaviyo. I have not actually used the Klaviyo integration yet but it looks great!

WeconTest

Works. Easy to set up. And the support is incredibly fast. I will now use the app with several shops.

Duotone Coffee

The team at Native Subscriptions has created a fantastic app and offers it at a very reasonable price - and they back it up too. Every time I reach out to them, I am blown away at how quickly they respond and at just how helpful they are. I am continually impressed by the professionalism of this team.

Previous 1 3 4