Neat A/B Testing

Neat A/B Testing

by NeatShift

Increase your sales with simple A/B testing

Reqo365

Super prompt email reply and super nice customer service tailor the app for our special use when we asked the team if they can shorten the switching time interval from 24h to 1h. Highly recommended for web page A/B testing.

Eden And Heirloom

5 stars across the board - great app with excellent customer service. It's easy to set up A/B tests; their results are visually displayed in the app dashboard making for an easy way to monitor/digest the metrics. Looking forward to incorporating this in our ongoing tests! Thanks!

Northbound Networks

Split testing your product pages is critical to ensuring you get the best conversion rate possible and Neat A/B is the easiest and most effective way to do it on Shopify. Not only is it a really great product but the support is amazing. Well done!

Igotanoffer

Works out of the box. Jack is super helpful. I definitely recommend it!

Okomo

The most under-rated app on the Shopify App store. This thing has great potential especially for store owners running paid traffic.

Jack has been very communicative and fast in implementing new features/suggestions.

A++

Nipyata2

super easy to install and get a test going right away on Pricing, Images or Prod Description. highly recommend setting it up immediately! we found out one of our products converted better at HIGHER price point! customer support is also fast and very helpful! thank you!

Bellevue Avenue

Great app. Has helped me test which product images customers draw customer interest the most. The support team was incredible and fast as well!

Hydrogreengrow

Absolutely a must have app for your online store if you need (and we need) to increase your desired result (conversions). Also, the product support for Net AB is top notch. They quickly assisted me with a technical problem and I was back and running in no tome.

Frank Awesome

Both the draft and the test kept crashing the system. I could never even set one up. They clearly are not ready.

UPDATE This team reached out to me right after I left a one star review offering to help. That's why I gave them as second chance. I respect that kind of commitment.

I have used them extensively since then. It works well.

Things I would like them to add:

1) Factor in cost of goods and create an ROI calculator 2) Make it work on all mobile devices. It's too inconsistent on mobile so I have to use it solely from desktop.

Bad Habit Clothing

This app is great for testing how your current theme is doing and how it can be improved by testing with the different copy. It is also very informative since it gives you minute by minute up to date information on how your original is doing vs. test. It is a must app if you have a Shopify store.

Previous 1