Neat A/B Testing

Increase sales with simple A/B testing

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Atmo Home

Location Germany

We love this app! Beyond the straight-forward setup process and detailed results, Neat A/B's customer service is next level. In particular, we've very much appreciated Lorne's quick and thoughtful responses, his deep familiarity with app settings, his knowledge of general A/B testing best practices and especially—his willingness to review our results with us one-on-one. 10 stars, not 5!

Lumolamp

It's the best App for A/B Testing by far! The customer service is excellent, especially Lorne is a great guy. Recommended 100%

Ketonia: Ketogenic Baked Goods

Awesome app, easy to use, excellent customer service. Even though I have switched to mostly selling on amazon I definitely recommend for shopify users -JT

TheImpostor.us

Not only is the app great in what it does, enabling extremely useful price (and not only) split testing, but the entire team behind it is a joy to talk to as well - no matter the case you have with them they will go above and beyond to help you out - which you just don't see very often.
Couldn't recommend the app more, it's great.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Glad you found our testing to be extremely useful. We love what we do and are glad it shows.

Blake Mill

Very impressed by the customer service offered by Lorne and Randy, living up to the promise of 24-hour support! The app itself seems to be improving every day. A couple of additional features would be nice, but the devs seem extremely receptive to feedback. Besides, it's certainly reached the point where the core feature set is excellent value for money.

May 6, 2021

Dear Blake Mill,

Thank you for taking the time for writing and leaving such a great review. It's a pleasure working with you Ross! I am happy you are enjoying the app and our best-in-class support from Lorne and myself.

Hearing that you are receiving excellent value from the app is what we strive for! We are continuing to strive to make the app better so any and all feedback we are going to work to incorporate into new features and releases. We would be doing our users and ourselves a disservice if we didn't do this!

Thanks for your active partnership and we look forward to continuing your optimization moving forward!

Randy Silver - Chief Revenue Officer

VampireFreaks

Nice app for A/B testing. Had some changes to our homepage theme I've been wanting to test and will use it to try to increase our conversion rate. Props to Randy and Lorne and the rest of the crew for their great support!

May 5, 2021

Dear VampireFreaks,

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a great review. Lorne and I (Randy) love working with you Jet! We appreciate the partnership we are building!

We are glad you are enjoying the A/B app and it is able to optimize your homepage to increase your conversion rate. We look forward to continuing to help with more tests on the homepage, product, and more to provide even more optimization!

Randy Silver- Chief Revenue Officer

DEEP END

I'm super happy with the customer service! I was confused about how to prepare the test at first but they really make time to help you out and even offer to do another call so they can explain the results of the test for you. But their dashboard is really easy to understand - especially when you're not a Google Analytics Expert - the dashboard tells me all I need to know.

Hi Deep End!

Thanks for the review! We strive for great customer service so we are happy to know we are providing great customer service to you! We are always happy to get on a call to help with anything you need!

We also pride ourselves on the tool being easy to use and providing in-depth analytics for you to make conclusive decisions on your hypothesis and results! Glad you are seeing this benefit!

We look forward to continuing to work with you and providing excellent service!

DaveOm

The tool is easy to use. It helps me optimize my store. Randy and Lorne are so helpful. I am so grateful for all their advice. It has helped me optimize my store so easily. Thanks!

Hi DaveOm,

We really appreciate your review! I (Randy) and Lorne love working with you and helping you succeed in your goals for your shop via Neat A/B.

We are glad the tool is easy to use and able to help optimize and manage your store. Can't wait to continue to see your results come in!

We look forward to continuing to work with you and providing excellent service!

Viral Lights

Simple and useful app to A/B test, I recommend using the 1 hour test window though because it doesn't actually split traffic.

Hi Viral Lights,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are happy to hear that the tool is simple and useful to use. That is the goal of what we want to accomplish to ensure your success! We are going to continue to enhance the tool and add new features to make it even more useful!

We appreciate the feedback on the 1-hour test window. Depending on the test, we do split traffic! For those tests that don't, we offer 1 hour, 4 hours, 7 hours, and 24 hours so the merchants can pick depending on their store traffic what is best for them!

We look forward to our continued partnership and working together!

Waldor & Co.

This is a great app for simple and effective A/B testing! The software is very user friendly and you're able to test many different things in your shop. We're already detecting simple changes that show impact on our conversion rate. The customer service and the treatment you get from the whole team is fantastic and we look forward to continuing to work with Neat for a long time to come. Highly recommend!

Hi Waldor & Co,

Thank you for your positive review! We are so happy the tool is making positive changes that are increasing your conversion rate and providing better results!

We pride ourselves on the tool being simple and effective to use. On top of that, we want to provide amazing customer service! Glad we are accomplishing it!

In addition, we designed it to be very user-friendly and intuitive so we love to hear the UX is fitting this goal.

We look forward to continuing to work together and providing best-in-class customer service!

Previous 1 3 4