NeatTracker

NeatTracker

by NeatShift

Simple product add to cart and view reports for your shop.

Ibs importadora

muy buena aplicacion recomendale, tiene todas las funciones que indicaaaaa en su funcion , usenlo para que vean como les va

Illustres Bidules

The application works really fine, it is exactly what I needed in order to be able to track the add to carts.

Photohack Lovers

app does what it says, its simple enough. I have no complaints and am happy its free I dont pay for subscriptions and developers need more free content or apps we can buy once.

Bramante Studio

Good for tracking items viewed and add to carts. Nice new feature of having daily reports emailed to you.

Takarabako

I just started using this app, but like that it gives you more info about store activity than Shopify is willing to, and in real time. I feel like this is an app I will look at a few times every day!

DreamTopShop

Good apps, I just start testing, but what I see in first day, satisfied me.
I recommended this apps, work correctly.

Fatcrystal Nutrientes de Amplo Espectro.

help me a lot, easy to find the most potential products in the store and generated new insights... .

Highpoint Outdoors

Simple and easy to use. Much cleaner interface the Google Analytics. Shows you which products are getting added to the cart most also.

Gotchyou

This app is great. Haven't had any issues and is better and more accurate than the information given by shopify. It important that we determine the most popular items, so very helpful.

Landeau Ottawa Jewelry

This App is very useful to know what your visitors are interested in and allows you to make adjustments accordingly. The price is more than reasonable for what you get in return.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9