NeatTracker

NeatTracker

by NeatShift

Simple product add to cart and view reports for your shop.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

I like this app. It´s cool to know what my visitors add to their cart or what they are viewing. It would be much better if I also can see the product image and not only the product name. But so far I like it. I can recommend this to everyone who like to watch stats.

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app for seeing what is most popular in your catalog. We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and can utilize it to set feature items on the homepage that we KNOW are popular not what we think is.

Daintybear

Great simple little app - easy to install and you can quickly see what people are looking at on your site & adding to their cart ! www.daintybear.com

Richlovins

Very Useful. I can see the products that people are viewing and that helps me find new product ideas to add based on the most popular views. Still figuring out the full capabilities but so far no complaints! www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com

Sophie Rutherford Intimates

GREAT APP! does exactly as it says!

Shopnovelpieces

This app was very helpful as I was able to see image of what was being added to cart. No images anymore?

Hughes Distributing Llc

Seems to be really good! I can see what’s being added to the cart and what is being viewed. Very helpful!

Jld Technologie

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Authentic Dk

Exactly what I needed as I don't have the big Shopify plan. Shows me product views and added to cart. Only thing missing is support for mobile and app view (where it does not seem to work).
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7