NeatTracker

NeatTracker

by NeatShift

Simple product add to cart and view reports for your shop.

Sleepy Holow

This app really helps me to see what potential customers are looking at to help me gauge what products are getting attention. The support from the developer was top notch!

Prime Desire

This app is totally useless, because you can't even download an xml spreadsheet. I tried on 2 businesses and nothing happened. I can't understand how can people be so dumb incompetent to create an app that DOES NOT WORK FOR A WHOLE YEAR ALREADY!

Goddess Stone

it works at first for a little while an occasionally it works fine. I think what it is when you first install it works great then slowly starts to bog down with data becoming unresponsive and dead. worthless uninstall and reinstall makes it work again for a few days / weeks...... waste of time. has to be something better this is junk.

And Above All...YOGA

I use this app for the two stats that help me formulate an ad plan, product visits and add to cart. By knowing these numbers I can target my most popular products that also get either sales or that will provide the best follow-up recovery ads I can run. It is simple and effective.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

I like this app. It´s cool to know what my visitors add to their cart or what they are viewing. It would be much better if I also can see the product image and not only the product name. But so far I like it. I can recommend this to everyone who like to watch stats.

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app for seeing what is most popular in your catalog. We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and can utilize it to set feature items on the homepage that we KNOW are popular not what we think is.

Daintybear

Great simple little app - easy to install and you can quickly see what people are looking at on your site & adding to their cart ! www.daintybear.com

Richlovins

Very Useful. I can see the products that people are viewing and that helps me find new product ideas to add based on the most popular views. Still figuring out the full capabilities but so far no complaints!

www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com

Sophie Rutherford Intimates

GREAT APP! does exactly as it says!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7