NeatTracker

NeatTracker

by NeatShift

Simple product add to cart and view reports for your shop.

YourDeal India

Really great app to analyse your landing page performances. Gave us insight about which pages were driving maximum views but not enough conversions. which in turn helped us to make some changes in our pages...

mart4beauty

Good app. Thx for helping us to understand more what is happening in our shop! Love it and please keep it up.

Lumbini Tea Valley Ceylon

Great little report tool that would give extra insight without having to drill too much deeper into the guts.

Tiny Tots Baby Store

great, i like this app so far...see more in the future. Like to see it in dash , thanks for support

****

R&SV Open Sesame

I used this app and realy liked!Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.P.C.C.® Official Online Store

I use this app to actively sort my product collections.

It's the only app I can find that shows views and 'adds to cart' as an insight into product interest.
I can't see a way to configure the email reports in any way.

Only thing I'd like to see is a preset select for the usual date ranges, 7 days, last 30 days, this month, last month etc.

Huckleberry

Really responsive to emails and very helpful. I find the app helps with undertanding which of my products get the most attention.

Sleepy Holow

This app really helps me to see what potential customers are looking at to help me gauge what products are getting attention. The support from the developer was top notch!

Prime Desire

This app has been improved in a very good way, so I changed my previous one star review to 5. Good job!

Goddess Stone

it works at first for a little while an occasionally it works fine. I think what it is when you first install it works great then slowly starts to bog down with data becoming unresponsive and dead. worthless uninstall and reinstall makes it work again for a few days / weeks...... waste of time. has to be something better this is junk.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8