Negotio ‑ Name Your Price App

by Negotio

Engage & Sell More with Negotio-The Ultimate Sales Closing App

Problem Solver Store/Shop

10/10 customer supprt!
I had problems with the button placement and Mathew went above and beyond to find a fix. Great professionalism!
This app has a ton of potential. Can't wait to drive traffic to my store and increase my conversions.
To anyone looking to install this app, don't hesitate.
The 1% fee is also very reasonable.
Very satisfied with my experience so far.

Gap Bumper

internally we call this the priceline app. it lets people make offers on our products which lets them feel like theyre naming their price.

PrintOnDemandStores.com

Incredible app, everyone should be using this. After spending some time in Europe, I've noticed that literally everyone wants to negotiate and name their own price. This makes it easy to bring that exact negotiating into Shopify. Very happy I installed this.

Official Latvian Apparel

6 out of 5 stars! This app is real great and promising. It looks great and simple modern design with easy functionality for everyone to understand. In our country people like to bargain so this is a great addon to the shop!
And i want to say big thanks to the developers and support team as they helped us fix our shops bad coding so the button shows up properly on all devices. Huge thanks to Matthew who helped us and didn't give up when we thought that it will just be to hard to fix the problems we had. Thank you a lot and i strongly suggest this app to anyone who is interested !

GEORGY COLLECTION

Firstly lets talk about the app... Easy to install, easy to use! We had 10 sales in only 2 days since using this app.

We feel this app is a game changer. With businesses constantly offering so many sales, Negotio offers some interactivity that makes it fun for the browser and make them feel in control of their purchase price (this is very powerful.)

We have so much faith in this new model that we have even send out EDM's to our mailing list advising them of this new method and have even setup Facebook ad campaigns based specifically around this "Make an Offer" idea.

At this stage we have used Negotio to exclusively promote our Sale items. To see how we are using this app visit georgycollection.com and navigate to our SALE section.

Now lets discuss customer service. Given our store is highly customised we offten have a few issues with some apps not working correctly in the beginning.

A customer bought to our attention a small glitch in how the app was behaving and the entire team at Negotio were all over it even communicating and working after hours to get the issue sorted.

That level of care and customer service is very hard to find.

I won't hesitate to recommend this app and the team behind it to anyone.

Cheers
Paul

Yourgreatfinds

I changed to this app from the competition Make an Offer whom I have been with for years. I did not want to leave by I was losing sales because of the system .This automation is very good and sales have increased. However, I have a large catalog of one-of-a-king items and I need to be able to disable the offer option on particular items so that they never haver an offer option no matter what collection (s) they live in. I achieved that with Make an Offer by using a SKU that flagged that item so that I could internally delete the make an offer button. I contacted support regarding this issue and was given an irrelevant answer and no help. I went into detail explaining the problem and never got a reply. So here I am, making more sales on one hand, but having to give discounts on items that I don't want to on the other hand so I am making and losing money. Guess I am on my own, take it or leave it. I am now deciding if I want to dump this app, checking numbers and will decide if I want to go back to Make An Offer. They actually reached out and wanted to know why I left and are working to fix their issues. I actually mattered to them.

Just Stuff I Sell

The good:
Best value by far relative to what is available in a plug and play model. As a retailer, it is hard to give up a percentage of gross sales when what you get is net after costs....so...a 1% is reasonable. Nice dashboard and easy install with great support. Very flexible on where you want the app installed and not installed.

See it in action here: http://juststuffisell.com (unless I am running a sale or sending out a discount code with expiration date)

The bad - and the reason for the one star ding:
1) No way except manually for the best offer button to not show up when you run a sale where the discounted price is equal to or less than the lowest price you allow in the app.
2) No way to disable discount codes in the shopping cart you might send out for marketing so if you send out a 15% off code and they come in and negotiate your lowest price - say 20% off on a make offer, they will end up taking 35% off after checkout...so again, you have to manually turn off the app if you do any marketing that uses discount codes.

Outside of that - it is a GREAT APP that just needs some fine tuning to be a perfect app.

I did pass on these notes to the developer and hopefully in the future they'll roll something like that out.

Cheers

Edge of Space

It was very simple to install and setup and yet powerful in helping close deals!
As we are a company that has a wide range of price points in our products, the Negotio has been extremely helpful in closing deals on our higher end space adventure products. Our customers love the "Make your offer" option, and it really has helped increase our sales, as well as our reputation on being innovative, being a space company of rocket scientists :)
We highly recommend using Negotio on any Shopify site!

True African Art

Update: I increased my rating from 3 to 5 stars because of the way the developers of this app listened to my requests.

Two other developers confirmed that the app was taking up too many resources (Poor Page Speed). The developers of the app made it lighter with easier .js code so it is not taking away so many resources and page speed now.

You guys have a fantastic app idea and function...make it work at its best the first time so it can grow rather than get complaints. It's the simplest and oldest idea - made modern with a computer app. Combine that with a team of customer service that makes sure the app meets your needs, makes this a powerful app to overcome.

There is a hitch: It seems as though someone could keep refusing offers until they find the lowest amount you put in settings. It's not a way to cheat the system, but it does allow someone the ability to always get the lowest price, which is part of the purpose of the app.

I was confused at first with the percentage formula in Collections. I think merchants think in 30% off. If you could make it percentage off instead of how much of a percentage you want to sell it for (?) it would be easier to compute.

Overall though I am impressed with the marketing of the app, the support, and its simple purpose. Great job Negotio - keep adding features!

SCB Marketplace

This app is amazing. If you don't have this app installed then clearly you're not inerested in making money :) This app offers you great flexibilty with pricing your items individually or with rules on collections for a bulk fix. The team is also great at responding to all my questions/suggetions and are constantly making great improvements to this app. Best app I've used on Shopify in my 3 years of using it.

Previous 1