Negotio "Name Your Price" App

Negotio "Name Your Price" App

by Negotio

Negotiate Multiple Items/Discounts in 1 Cart, Increase AOV

love a fabprice

We have used this app on two sites now and it brings us additional sales. Always works and support is always responsive and very thorough even fixing other small issues. Can't recommend highly enough.

Pack Turtle

Worked at first, but then stopped showing the Best Offer button for unknown reasons. No response from support, so we had to just remove it.

December 27, 2020

Hey there! We were sorry to hear that you were having issues with the app, and we actually responded to your email the same day but never heard back. It’s possible our response went to your spam folder. We’ve tried to reach out again and would still love to help get you up and running so you can enjoy the same success our other customers are having!

Canine's World

Just downloaded today. I had another one green up i belive it was call make an offer and it was flat and boring not to mention in the middle of everything so costumer never really saw. This app on the other hand Is easy to set up and great costumer service i run into an issue. Were i wanted people to get no lower then 10% and was resolve fast. I try it myself I try 15% and it was rounded to 10%. Without me having to look into it and press accept/ denied also. If it's to high it denies it by itself. ⚠️note if you want to put 10% off everything let's say your item cost $16.99 and you don't want costumers to pass that 10% discount. Then set it to 90% i know is a bit confusing just the opposite way. If you get what I mean is like saying 100 - 10% = 90 so you enter 90% If you don't want them passing 15% you enter 85% get where I'm going? 100 - 15% = 85 atleast thats from my understanding. Give it a try. I hope it keeps growing and let's see where it takes us. Best part it doesn't charge you monthly rather 1% of all successful transaction.

Bell Lap Track and Field

Negotio has helped us launch with ease. The customer service is second to none! it does what we need with no issues which is really what everyone wants. Thank you for all the help Negotio team!

JAMESHOUSEOFSTYLE

This one wins the 'Best Shopify App that I have used so far' Award. Excellent intuitive interface and top notch support.

Pretty Womania

Nice app, some bugs have to fix. New prices and new products take too much time to update on front store

Trovelle

A great addition to any site looking to increase sales. It's like having the eBay "Best Offer" feature on your own site! I like the way you can set accept/decline margins by product or collection and the way it seamlessly integrated with my site. Their support is fantastic and went the extra mile to make sure the App worked flawlessly with my custom theme. One of the best apps I have used on Shopify.

Problem Solver Store/Shop

10/10 customer supprt!
I had problems with the button placement and Mathew went above and beyond to find a fix. Great professionalism!
This app has a ton of potential. Can't wait to drive traffic to my store and increase my conversions.
To anyone looking to install this app, don't hesitate.
The 1% fee is also very reasonable.
Very satisfied with my experience so far.

Gap Bumper

internally we call this the priceline app. it lets people make offers on our products which lets them feel like theyre naming their price.

PrintOnDemandStores.com

Incredible app, everyone should be using this. After spending some time in Europe, I've noticed that literally everyone wants to negotiate and name their own price. This makes it easy to bring that exact negotiating into Shopify. Very happy I installed this.

Previous 1 3