Negotio ‑ Make Your Offer Now

Negotio ‑ Make Your Offer Now

by Negotio

Win more customers with smart price negotiations

Mac City Australia

This app really helped my store with more sales by giving my customers an option to make an offer. Brian and his team were absolutely excellent with helping me along the way and cant wait to work more with them. Keep it up guys!

Shopperlo

Just an incredible feature. Luke supported me at 1:25am in his time. Great to try and cleanly designed app. I just started using and loving it.

Toni's Fashions

I never write reviews but I feel compelled to do so concerning this app. On the 4th of July, I installed this app on TonisFashions.com, a site I am building for my wife. I was having an issue and went to their site i clicked their chat app and assumed someone would get back to me after a day or 2. No sooner did i leave their site but i got an email from the CEO wow ! He in turn got in touch with his CTO again on the 4th of July. His CTO after listening to what i needed, worked out a custom solution in his coding for me and my site. I can not say enough about the team this company has.

Sincerely Joseph Calhoun

ADRIAN ALLEN

This app was easy to install on my site, and when I had a question their customer service was prompt. It also was easy for my customers to use.