Negotio "Name Your Price" App

Negotiate Multiple Items/Discounts in 1 Cart, Increase AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pretty Womania

Location India

Nice app, some bugs have to fix. New prices and new products take too much time to update on front store

Yourgreatfinds

Time spent using app About 1 month

I changed to this app from the competition Make an Offer whom I have been with for years. I did not want to leave by I was losing sales because of the system .This automation is very good and sales have increased. However, I have a large catalog of one-of-a-king items and I need to be able to disable the offer option on particular items so that they never haver an offer option no matter what collection (s) they live in. I achieved that with Make an Offer by using a SKU that flagged that item so that I could internally delete the make an offer button. I contacted support regarding this issue and was given an irrelevant answer and no help. I went into detail explaining the problem and never got a reply. So here I am, making more sales on one hand, but having to give discounts on items that I don't want to on the other hand so I am making and losing money. Guess I am on my own, take it or leave it. I am now deciding if I want to dump this app, checking numbers and will decide if I want to go back to Make An Offer. They actually reached out and wanted to know why I left and are working to fix their issues. I actually mattered to them.