Negotio "Name Your Price" App

by Negotio

Negotiate Multiple Items/Discounts in 1 Cart, Increase AOV

1 review

Yourgreatfinds

I changed to this app from the competition Make an Offer whom I have been with for years. I did not want to leave by I was losing sales because of the system .This automation is very good and sales have increased. However, I have a large catalog of one-of-a-king items and I need to be able to disable the offer option on particular items so that they never haver an offer option no matter what collection (s) they live in. I achieved that with Make an Offer by using a SKU that flagged that item so that I could internally delete the make an offer button. I contacted support regarding this issue and was given an irrelevant answer and no help. I went into detail explaining the problem and never got a reply. So here I am, making more sales on one hand, but having to give discounts on items that I don't want to on the other hand so I am making and losing money. Guess I am on my own, take it or leave it. I am now deciding if I want to dump this app, checking numbers and will decide if I want to go back to Make An Offer. They actually reached out and wanted to know why I left and are working to fix their issues. I actually mattered to them.