Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Postly Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Brilliant App. Got our listings synced across multiple sales channels with ease. Great support also.

Studio Wishful

Support is really nice, and they have cool features like publishing to etsy drafts, publishing to Pinterest and Facebook. Easy...

Reytid

Helpful tool and helpful staff.

Wholesalescoregamedaybag

Excellent customer service. App is very easy to use. I recommend!

Nayothecorgi

The App is easy to use and saved me so much time in creating my stores on other platforms! When I encounter problems with my account, the customer support team is super responsible and prompt in helping me to solve the issue. Highly recommended.

Stevethebartender

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super simple app to use and support was fantastic!

Depronto

Location Lithuania

Good customer service.
Nice people and very patient
Was using another app now will only work with Nembol. :)

Good job guys!

Happily Ever Laughter

The FASTEST responses to my questions, even when they were difficult. I had this app up in running in minutes, and all of my other store channels were filled out flawlessly. What a live saver!

Past Out

Location Germany

Time saving app if you sell on multiple channels and great customer service!

Old Thyme Farm

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app saves an enormous amount of time. Nembol is one of the best tools available to online retailers. The support is phenomenal. I've been getting assistance consistently on weekends and evenings as well as standard operating hours. I have used almost every feature of this app and can vouch for imports, connectors, and listings all working correctly with an occasional exception which the support team has consistently responded within an acceptable period of time and found workarounds and/or solutions to any issue I've brought up.