Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

Kahari

the app only allow percentage uplift to price and not a fixed value not flexible at all and not many options

July 27, 2021

Hello Sir, Nembol is designed to be simple. We have price rules for each channel and they work on %, because we believe it is the only simple way to apply a unique rule for all listings on a given channel despite their initial price (e.g. $10 or $499). But of course we can change our mind if our users describe us their needs and play with us towards a functional interface design.

We would like to remind that all our users have up to 28 days of free trial, during which they can test our app in all of its features. So they do not have to discover something they'd like to be different, write to us to ask their money back, like you did, and give to our work a 1* review before we can even answer. You listed with Nembol only 2 products. Two listings, no more. We really wonder what is the value of such a 1*, in our average, for other users. We wish you good luck.

PrintSpired Designs

This app changed the wrong SKU in my Shopify inventory. After reaching out to support a few times, I requested a refund several days ago and haven't heard anything since. These people will take your money and run, so if you make the mistake of paying for a subscription, you'd better hope it works because you're not getting that money back.

SequoiaHarness

I used this app to set up Etsy integration. During the trial, I chose a more expensive tariff and turned it off the next day, but the money was withdrawn from me and they refused to return it. During work, it was not possible to change the tariff anywhere, the tariff can be canceled only after a message to the developer's mail. Nowhere was it written about the additional payment for changing the tariff. Support responds for a long time. Also I uninstalled the app the next day because it didn't work. Orders were not synced. I ended up paying money for nothing. The app didn't work.
I do not recommend it. Be careful. Don't install this app!

April 21, 2021

Hello, we are sorry for your bad review. As our support promptly pointed out, you willingly upgraded out of the free trial and into a paid plan. This action generated a charge, collected by Shopify. Also please note that you can downgrade to the smallest plan at any time, or uninstall the app from your Shopify store and stop the monthly charge, as per Shopify policies. Furthermore, you claim our app doesn't work, but according to our evidence you actually never connected it to any channels, preventing it from working. We hence confirm what our support offered you: we are happy to help you set Nembol up.

Hollies Haberdashery

AWFUL.
This app doesn't work properly. When linking items into ebay it defaults them all to the antiques category. You can then change this in ebay (taking hours) and then this app overrides this and changes them all back to antiques again. Also when an order is placed it doesn't pull through the postage that the customer has paid so the total sales isn't accurate for VAT and accounts purposes. I have reached out to customer support 4 times, each time my message is read and after waiting 2 days for a response it is time to move away from this app and there lack of customer support. Avoid like the plague. - Back to ink frog I go (I had moved away from ink frog because I wanted to link Etsy, amazon and ebay together but this really isn't worth the hassle - never had any of these problems before.)

April 9, 2021

Hello, we are really sorry if our customer service couldn't do enough for you. Regarding the categorization oddity you experienced, Nembol uses eBay’s automatic categorizer to put products in eBay's best-fitting category, based on the keywords written in the "Category" field within Nembol. Unfortunately, “Haberdashery” – the keyword you used – doesn’t make sense for eBay. This probably is the reason why your items were listed in an unexpected section. As a solution, instead of changing the category in eBay, please change it in Nembol, so it doesn’t get overwritten at the following edit. As for our support promptness, according to our records, one of our associates replied to your first two support queries after 7 and 25 minutes respectively. Only your third query was replied after 24 hrs, and we apologize for this. We spent some time investigating your case, but we should have let you know. We’d be happy to help you further, just let us know.

Ben-Ari Art Gallery

dont use this app. worse customer support i ever saw!!! they will never answer! maybe after a few days.

April 21, 2021

Hello, thank you for your review. Our support replies from Europe. Unfortunately, you always contacted us at night, and we systematically replied within the next two business hours. We are sorry if we could not do more than that. As other reviews testify, we often manage to reply at night, or during weekends. Let us know if we can support further. Best regards.

Kichri Store

Poor Support , can't get them to refund the money after it stopped working in 3 days but having paid for 2 months , have no sense of customer service , STAY AWAY from this lot , it's a promising software but staff and their attitude to customers very very poor ! If there was a negative rating they would score the least in that !

February 11, 2021

Hello Sunil.
we understand that you will soon have a third Shopify store, but as you know at the moment Nembol supports only two of them at the same time.

Our support team is really sorry if they couldn't do enough to assist you. They replied to your first request after less than 4 minutes, and continued to do so for over 200 support exchanges over two months, even after you started to harass them.

Eventually, in Dec 2020 I jumped in to protect our team and gave you the instructions on how to get a refund. Although, you decided not to follow them.

I now renew our offer of a one-month-off coupon if you decided to come back to Nembol.

I wish you all the best, Guido, CEO @Nembol

LapidaryCentral

Used this app for about 3 days. It created havok among my store, creating hundreds of listing duplicates on eBay due to a desyncing error on their end. It cost me a lot of money just in eBay fees alone on these constant duplicates. Asked for a refund from nembol, and never once heard back from them after this. Filed a dispute with my bank and Nembol is hiding behind their no refund policy in their Terms and Conditions.
Use at your own risk. There are much better options out there that actually function and are much easier to use (and cheaper).

-Reply to developer comment

Your trial status is only valid for 10 listings. Yes, I had no issues when listing 10 listings. The issues occurred when I then proceeded to list over 200 listings and then without me touching it over night, I awoke to see I now had 2 listings of each on eBay and most of the listings were desynced. I manually synced, deleted the duplicates on all ends, and then later that day Nembol had once again created duplicates of all listings and desynced.

I had the next plan up, it was $49. As you said though, it was only $49. You would think you would be willing to refund a single month to keep a client who cancelled after only a few days content. After all, it was only $49.

Your software cost me a lot of money in eBay fees and put my store, which I have worked on for years, at risk.

-Reply to developer comment

-Reply to developer comment 2
Funny how I've not had a problem with duplicates since the minute I uninstalled this months ago. I have been using another software that does the same thing on my shopify, and it flawlessly lists from Shopify to eBay WITHOUT duplicates. This tells me Nembol does indeed create duplicates. I hope for your customers sake, you have figured out why. But, the fact you are unwilling to admit that it did indeed cause problems, shows the lack of integrity in your company. Readers of this long review (sorry) can make a decision for themselves if they want to put their eBay, shopify, and etsy store at risk.

August 26, 2020

Hello Brian, thank you for your review. Nembol users have up to 14 days of free trial during which they can test Nembol, full-feature, in their own real business environment. As you hint, any user can activate on their Shopify store several apps that will list products on eBay. But if a user has two such apps active at the same time, she may experience listing duplications. This doesn't imply either app is malfunctioning, they simply work in parallel. Our customer care was very prompt towards your requests and supported you over more than 20 exchanges over the three days you mention. Our support is indeed highly rated on the Shopify App Store, but there is so much it can do. We are no-refund, because our solution costs only $39, and because all users have plenty of time to test for free, during which they use our support for free. We believe this is correct. As said in our last support exchange, we’ll be happy to work again with you in the future, and to provide further support, over a healthy business relationship. Best regards. Guido
- Reply to seller comment:
Nembol does not create duplicates. We have full control on our software and have logs for its actions. We are available to spend time with you for free to understand what in your Shopify setup may be causing this to your eBay account. Best regards.

The Architectural Forum

Having to change my glowing 5 star review as I have had a very rocky road with Nembol for nearly 2 years. Constant bugs however support will blame other issues which are not the issue. The products cannot be mapped (so when the system does fail you it cannot resync items on there - you have to delete them all and start again - I've had to do this several times) support can seem helpful but in reality, it doesn't solve the issues. One of the most visually inviting sync management systems but it is so flawed its unworkable. Might work for those with a very small inventory but for us, it caused more stress then help - and it $50 a month that's not fair.
Some people in support are nice, others arrogant - I am sure they will try to comment on this review to blame us and not their app - but the fact you cannot even change the email associated with the Nembol account demonstrates how much more work needs to be done to make this app work for the customer. Feel I have given them a very fair chance over the last couple of years and a monthly subscription of $50 to boot. I have a support chat that stretches a mile and still left without a correctly functioning sync. They keep adding new features without fixing the primary purpose.

Rome Tech Cases

Very clunky interface that is hard to use. Product mapping between channels is not thought out well. Also, product import makes no sense as the CSV has to be re-formatted and there is no mention of this until you contact the support. Customer service eventually starts ignoring you.

May 22, 2020

Hello Roman, thank you for pointing out these issues with Nembol. After your latest support request, two months ago, we've been working on improving Nembol on the basis also of your experience.

We remember that you had problems exporting from Excel a .csv file with ; instead of , as separator, and back then we fixed that issue together. According to our records, you did not ask for further support since then.

In the meantime, we updated our CSV tutorial on our blog https://www.nembol.com/e-commerce-for-retailers/publish-products-on-ebay-etsy-shopify-woocommerce-amazon-via-csv-file/ , so that everyone can now solve this problem right away.

Also, we took your suggestion and we are finalizing a CSV video tutorial that will be posted on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYMvSVKPlpA77otB7A8hmuw/videos and on our website.

Thank you for your review. Guido

Martialartsassessories

very very bad experience not as easy as described. I have wasted several hours trying to import my goods to nembal before sending to Amazon a massive headache. The app sends you into a loop. Very bad experience, then i was told to add the id's not easy at all.

Previous 1