Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kahari

the app only allow percentage uplift to price and not a fixed value not flexible at all and not many options

July 27, 2021

Hello, after your review, in February 2022 we improved the pricing rules in Nembol and users can now use both % and fixed values.

Sellers can also turn On/Off the automatic rounding to .99.

All users can take advantage of Nembol 14-day free trial, during which one can test our app in all of its features. And, before subscribing, do not hesitate to in-app chat with our team, or visit our youtube.com/nembolapp channel.

PrintSpired Designs

This app changed the wrong SKU in my Shopify inventory. After reaching out to support a few times, I requested a refund several days ago and haven't heard anything since. These people will take your money and run, so if you make the mistake of paying for a subscription, you'd better hope it works because you're not getting that money back.

May 26, 2022

Hello. Your Nembol subscription was fully refunded on July 27th 2021. Please double check your credit card statement.

It may take 5-10 business days for funds to settle.

SequoiaHarness

I used this app to set up Etsy integration. During the trial, I chose a more expensive tariff and turned it off the next day, but the money was withdrawn from me and they refused to return it. During work, it was not possible to change the tariff anywhere, the tariff can be canceled only after a message to the developer's mail. Nowhere was it written about the additional payment for changing the tariff. Support responds for a long time. Also I uninstalled the app the next day because it didn't work. Orders were not synced. I ended up paying money for nothing. The app didn't work.
I do not recommend it. Be careful. Don't install this app!

April 21, 2021

Hello, we are sorry for your review.

According to our records, you upgraded out of the free trial into a paid plan. This generated the charge, collected by Shopify.

All users can downgrade to any smaller plan at any time, or uninstall the app to stop the monthly charge, if they are paying through Shopify. We are very sorry you overlooked these options, and we understand this may have frustrated you.

Wished you to come back, we'd be happy to help you at any time, towards a better set-up and understanding of our application.

Hollies Haberdashery

AWFUL.
This app doesn't work properly. When linking items into ebay it defaults them all to the antiques category. You can then change this in ebay (taking hours) and then this app overrides this and changes them all back to antiques again. Also when an order is placed it doesn't pull through the postage that the customer has paid so the total sales isn't accurate for VAT and accounts purposes. I have reached out to customer support 4 times, each time my message is read and after waiting 2 days for a response it is time to move away from this app and there lack of customer support. Avoid like the plague. - Back to ink frog I go (I had moved away from ink frog because I wanted to link Etsy, amazon and ebay together but this really isn't worth the hassle - never had any of these problems before.)

April 9, 2021

Hello, our customer support replies from Europe during local business hours. We are sorry this wasn't enough for you, we really try to do our best.

Nembol uses eBay’s automatic categorizer to put products in eBay's best-fitting category, based on the keywords written in the "Category" field within Nembol.

Unfortunately, you typed your brand name in that field – which was not recognized as a category by eBay. This is why your items were listed in an unexpected category.

As a solution, instead of changing the category in eBay, please change the keyword in Nembol, so it doesn’t get overwritten at the following edit.

We confirm Nembol does not transfer postage rules across channels. Postage rules have to be created once per channel, and then they can be assigned automatically to listings in Nembol. It's a matter of 30 seconds, just once.

We’d be happy to help you further, just let us know.

Ben-Ari Art Gallery

dont use this app. worse customer support i ever saw!!! they will never answer! maybe after a few days.

April 21, 2021

Hello, we are sorry if we couldn't match your expectations.

Our support replies from Europe. Unfortunately, you always contacted us at night, and we systematically replied within the following two business hours. We are sorry if we couldn't do more than that.

Let us know if we can support further. Best regards.

Goblin Clan Games

Customer service is rude and unhelpful. This is also the only app on the market that can’t sync orders correctly. When multi item orders sync they get broken out into multiple orders.

May 26, 2022

Hello, we are sorry for your review. Our team at customer support really tries its best to assist all users. We reply during European business hours and this may cause a delay for users in other time zones.

Our "order transfer" feature is still today (May 2022) marked as "Beta", but it does though transfer orders to Shopify. We will improve it in the future and let know all user via our monthly newsletter.

Order transfer is not the main function we market: Nembol focuses on Easy Listing products + Syncing inventory.

Let us know if we can support further. Thank you.

Kichri Store

Poor Support , can't get them to refund the money after it stopped working in 3 days but having paid for 2 months , have no sense of customer service , STAY AWAY from this lot , it's a promising software but staff and their attitude to customers very very poor ! If there was a negative rating they would score the least in that !

February 11, 2021

Hello, our support team is really sorry if they couldn't match your expectations.

They replied to your first request after less than 4 minutes, and continued to do so over 200+ support exchanges over two months.

In Dec 2020 we gave you instructions to get a refund. Although, you decided not to follow them.

We now renew our offer for a one-month-off coupon if you decided to come back.

LapidaryCentral

Used this app for about 3 days. It created havok among my store, creating hundreds of listing duplicates on eBay due to a desyncing error on their end. It cost me a lot of money just in eBay fees alone on these constant duplicates. Asked for a refund from nembol, and never once heard back from them after this. Filed a dispute with my bank and Nembol is hiding behind their no refund policy in their Terms and Conditions.
Use at your own risk. There are much better options out there that actually function and are much easier to use (and cheaper).

-Reply to developer comment

Your trial status is only valid for 10 listings. Yes, I had no issues when listing 10 listings. The issues occurred when I then proceeded to list over 200 listings and then without me touching it over night, I awoke to see I now had 2 listings of each on eBay and most of the listings were desynced. I manually synced, deleted the duplicates on all ends, and then later that day Nembol had once again created duplicates of all listings and desynced.

I had the next plan up, it was $49. As you said though, it was only $49. You would think you would be willing to refund a single month to keep a client who cancelled after only a few days content. After all, it was only $49.

Your software cost me a lot of money in eBay fees and put my store, which I have worked on for years, at risk.

-Reply to developer comment

-Reply to developer comment 2
Funny how I've not had a problem with duplicates since the minute I uninstalled this months ago. I have been using another software that does the same thing on my shopify, and it flawlessly lists from Shopify to eBay WITHOUT duplicates. This tells me Nembol does indeed create duplicates. I hope for your customers sake, you have figured out why. But, the fact you are unwilling to admit that it did indeed cause problems, shows the lack of integrity in your company. Readers of this long review (sorry) can make a decision for themselves if they want to put their eBay, shopify, and etsy store at risk.

August 26, 2020

Hello, we are very sorry for your bad review.

Nembol users have up to 14 days of free trial during which they can test Nembol, full-feature, in their own real business environment.

We believe the duplications you experienced may have been due to two or more apps installed in your Shopify store, Nembol and some other, working in parallel.

Wished you to come back, we’d be happy to work again with you, and to provide support towards a better set-up.

We also recently changed our refund policy, to make trying Nembol easier.

The Architectural Forum

Having to change my glowing 5 star review as I have had a very rocky road with Nembol for nearly 2 years. Constant bugs however support will blame other issues which are not the issue. The products cannot be mapped (so when the system does fail you it cannot resync items on there - you have to delete them all and start again - I've had to do this several times) support can seem helpful but in reality, it doesn't solve the issues. One of the most visually inviting sync management systems but it is so flawed its unworkable. Might work for those with a very small inventory but for us, it caused more stress then help - and it $50 a month that's not fair.
Some people in support are nice, others arrogant - I am sure they will try to comment on this review to blame us and not their app - but the fact you cannot even change the email associated with the Nembol account demonstrates how much more work needs to be done to make this app work for the customer. Feel I have given them a very fair chance over the last couple of years and a monthly subscription of $50 to boot. I have a support chat that stretches a mile and still left without a correctly functioning sync. They keep adding new features without fixing the primary purpose.

Rome Tech Cases

Very clunky interface that is hard to use. Product mapping between channels is not thought out well. Also, product import makes no sense as the CSV has to be re-formatted and there is no mention of this until you contact the support. Customer service eventually starts ignoring you.

May 22, 2020

Thank you for pointing out these perceived issues with Nembol. After your latest support request we've been working on improving Nembol on the basis also of your experience.

You had problems exporting from Excel a .csv file with ; instead of , as separator, and back then we fixed that issue together. According to our records, you did not ask for further support since then.

In the meantime, we updated our CSV tutorial on our blog https://www.nembol.com/e-commerce-for-retailers/publish-products-on-ebay-etsy-shopify-woocommerce-amazon-via-csv-file/ , so that everyone can now solve this problem right away.

Also, we took your suggestion and we are finalizing a CSV video tutorial that will be posted on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYMvSVKPlpA77otB7A8hmuw/videos and on our website.

We are ready to help you towards a better set-up wished you to come back. Good luck with your business.

Previous 1