Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

LapidaryCentral

Used this app for about 3 days. It created havok among my store, creating hundreds of listing duplicates on eBay due to a desyncing error on their end. It cost me a lot of money just in eBay fees alone on these constant duplicates. Asked for a refund from nembol, and never once heard back from them after this. Filed a dispute with my bank and Nembol is hiding behind their no refund policy in their Terms and Conditions.
Use at your own risk. There are much better options out there that actually function and are much easier to use (and cheaper).

-Reply to developer comment

Your trial status is only valid for 10 listings. Yes, I had no issues when listing 10 listings. The issues occurred when I then proceeded to list over 200 listings and then without me touching it over night, I awoke to see I now had 2 listings of each on eBay and most of the listings were desynced. I manually synced, deleted the duplicates on all ends, and then later that day Nembol had once again created duplicates of all listings and desynced.

I had the next plan up, it was $49. As you said though, it was only $49. You would think you would be willing to refund a single month to keep a client who cancelled after only a few days content. After all, it was only $49.

Your software cost me a lot of money in eBay fees and put my store, which I have worked on for years, at risk.

-Reply to developer comment

-Reply to developer comment 2
Funny how I've not had a problem with duplicates since the minute I uninstalled this months ago. I have been using another software that does the same thing on my shopify, and it flawlessly lists from Shopify to eBay WITHOUT duplicates. This tells me Nembol does indeed create duplicates. I hope for your customers sake, you have figured out why. But, the fact you are unwilling to admit that it did indeed cause problems, shows the lack of integrity in your company. Readers of this long review (sorry) can make a decision for themselves if they want to put their eBay, shopify, and etsy store at risk.

August 26, 2020

Hello Brian, thank you for your review. Nembol users have up to 14 days of free trial during which they can test Nembol, full-feature, in their own real business environment. As you hint, any user can activate on their Shopify store several apps that will list products on eBay. But if a user has two such apps active at the same time, she may experience listing duplications. This doesn't imply either app is malfunctioning, they simply work in parallel. Our customer care was very prompt towards your requests and supported you over more than 20 exchanges over the three days you mention. Our support is indeed highly rated on the Shopify App Store, but there is so much it can do. We are no-refund, because our solution costs only $39, and because all users have plenty of time to test for free, during which they use our support for free. We believe this is correct. As said in our last support exchange, we’ll be happy to work again with you in the future, and to provide further support, over a healthy business relationship. Best regards. Guido
- Reply to seller comment:
Nembol does not create duplicates. We have full control on our software and have logs for its actions. We are available to spend time with you for free to understand what in your Shopify setup may be causing this to your eBay account. Best regards.

Rome Tech Cases

Very clunky interface that is hard to use. Product mapping between channels is not thought out well. Also, product import makes no sense as the CSV has to be re-formatted and there is no mention of this until you contact the support. Customer service eventually starts ignoring you.

May 22, 2020

Hello Roman, thank you for pointing out these issues with Nembol. After your latest support request, two months ago, we've been working on improving Nembol on the basis also of your experience.

We remember that you had problems exporting from Excel a .csv file with ; instead of , as separator, and back then we fixed that issue together. According to our records, you did not ask for further support since then.

In the meantime, we updated our CSV tutorial on our blog https://www.nembol.com/e-commerce-for-retailers/publish-products-on-ebay-etsy-shopify-woocommerce-amazon-via-csv-file/ , so that everyone can now solve this problem right away.

Also, we took your suggestion and we are finalizing a CSV video tutorial that will be posted on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYMvSVKPlpA77otB7A8hmuw/videos and on our website.

Thank you for your review. Guido

Martialartsassessories

very very bad experience not as easy as described. I have wasted several hours trying to import my goods to nembal before sending to Amazon a massive headache. The app sends you into a loop. Very bad experience, then i was told to add the id's not easy at all.

Pilgrimnyc

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They are totally checked out on any kind of customer service. Do not use this horrible app and company. What a waste of time. Do not give them your money. They are the worst app company I've dealt with. No customer service and their app DOESN'T EVEN WORK PROPERLY.

Goodhomegoods

they wanted me to pay $150 for importing products from etsy, so it's not free even on a trial period and more than that - it's not easy to find how to unsubscribe from it.