Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SequoiaHarness

I used this app to set up Etsy integration. During the trial, I chose a more expensive tariff and turned it off the next day, but the money was withdrawn from me and they refused to return it. During work, it was not possible to change the tariff anywhere, the tariff can be canceled only after a message to the developer's mail. Nowhere was it written about the additional payment for changing the tariff. Support responds for a long time. Also I uninstalled the app the next day because it didn't work. Orders were not synced. I ended up paying money for nothing. The app didn't work.
I do not recommend it. Be careful. Don't install this app!

April 21, 2021

Hello, we are sorry for your review.

According to our records, you upgraded out of the free trial into a paid plan. This generated the charge, collected by Shopify.

All users can downgrade to any smaller plan at any time, or uninstall the app to stop the monthly charge, if they are paying through Shopify. We are very sorry you overlooked these options, and we understand this may have frustrated you.

Wished you to come back, we'd be happy to help you at any time, towards a better set-up and understanding of our application.

LapidaryCentral

Used this app for about 3 days. It created havok among my store, creating hundreds of listing duplicates on eBay due to a desyncing error on their end. It cost me a lot of money just in eBay fees alone on these constant duplicates. Asked for a refund from nembol, and never once heard back from them after this. Filed a dispute with my bank and Nembol is hiding behind their no refund policy in their Terms and Conditions.
Use at your own risk. There are much better options out there that actually function and are much easier to use (and cheaper).

-Reply to developer comment

Your trial status is only valid for 10 listings. Yes, I had no issues when listing 10 listings. The issues occurred when I then proceeded to list over 200 listings and then without me touching it over night, I awoke to see I now had 2 listings of each on eBay and most of the listings were desynced. I manually synced, deleted the duplicates on all ends, and then later that day Nembol had once again created duplicates of all listings and desynced.

I had the next plan up, it was $49. As you said though, it was only $49. You would think you would be willing to refund a single month to keep a client who cancelled after only a few days content. After all, it was only $49.

Your software cost me a lot of money in eBay fees and put my store, which I have worked on for years, at risk.

-Reply to developer comment

-Reply to developer comment 2
Funny how I've not had a problem with duplicates since the minute I uninstalled this months ago. I have been using another software that does the same thing on my shopify, and it flawlessly lists from Shopify to eBay WITHOUT duplicates. This tells me Nembol does indeed create duplicates. I hope for your customers sake, you have figured out why. But, the fact you are unwilling to admit that it did indeed cause problems, shows the lack of integrity in your company. Readers of this long review (sorry) can make a decision for themselves if they want to put their eBay, shopify, and etsy store at risk.

August 26, 2020

Hello, we are very sorry for your bad review.

Nembol users have up to 14 days of free trial during which they can test Nembol, full-feature, in their own real business environment.

We believe the duplications you experienced may have been due to two or more apps installed in your Shopify store, Nembol and some other, working in parallel.

Wished you to come back, we’d be happy to work again with you, and to provide support towards a better set-up.

We also recently changed our refund policy, to make trying Nembol easier.

Best regards.

The Architectural Forum

Time spent using app About 1 year

Having to change my glowing 5 star review as I have had a very rocky road with Nembol for nearly 2 years. Constant bugs however support will blame other issues which are not the issue. The products cannot be mapped (so when the system does fail you it cannot resync items on there - you have to delete them all and start again - I've had to do this several times) support can seem helpful but in reality, it doesn't solve the issues. One of the most visually inviting sync management systems but it is so flawed its unworkable. Might work for those with a very small inventory but for us, it caused more stress then help - and it $50 a month that's not fair.
Some people in support are nice, others arrogant - I am sure they will try to comment on this review to blame us and not their app - but the fact you cannot even change the email associated with the Nembol account demonstrates how much more work needs to be done to make this app work for the customer. Feel I have given them a very fair chance over the last couple of years and a monthly subscription of $50 to boot. I have a support chat that stretches a mile and still left without a correctly functioning sync. They keep adding new features without fixing the primary purpose.

Goodhomegoods

Time spent using app About 2 months

they wanted me to pay $150 for importing products from etsy, so it's not free even on a trial period and more than that - it's not easy to find how to unsubscribe from it.