Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

Salvaged Outfitters

The customer service on Nembol has been very disappointing. I've reported issues on inventory qty updates across channels for months now, and no one can give me a straight answer. First I was told that it was a 'bug' that will be fixed 'soon' (no ETA provided), then I'm told that I have to check on 'Errors', however am not given any direction on how these Errors need to be resolved. This has meant that I am manually checking inventory stock for hundreds of items each day. Trying to organise a phone call to resolve this with Guido or Nicholas has also proven to be frustrating where I am told he can't make it, yet I am not given an alternative time. I am still waiting for a meeting invite to materialise. In saying all of this, I will be fair in saying that it is fairly simple process to connect all your channels and select specific items to publish across channels. The challenge is in keeping those items published and up-to-date when any changes need to happen - eg. a price drop, inventory update. And more importantly, in my case, having reliable customer support that is able to talk you through why things aren't functioning as they should, and what the resolution is. I am happy to give a fair and updated review of this app once I receive proper resolution from the Nembol team (particularly if it is my error that has been not/poorly communicated to me), but until this happens, my review stands that this is an underwhelming app that has proven to be more trouble than it is worth. //UPDATE// I had a great call with Nicholas who was very helpful in assisting with troubleshooting the issue. I strongly recommend pushing for a phone call if you are stuck, as this was way quicker to troubleshoot issues. Unfortunately, the issues I had flagged in my earlier review have still not yet been resolved, but at least I now have the tools to mediate any issues while the team work on finding a fix. Will continue to update this review as we progress.

The Painted Heirloom

1/30/2021 Update. While I understand the app does some pretty extensive stuff, it doesn't appear to do syncing inventory quantities well. I sell on Shopify and Etsy - that's it. Today, one sale of a single product reduced my Shopify inventory by 2. UNSAT. It could be a setting I have somewhere. No idea. I've been waiting to hear back from the Developer for several days. I just want it to sync inventories. That's it. SKUs match, should be as simple as that. Original Review. Eh.. was hoping to be able to set a different, yet specific price in Etsy vs. my Shopify prices - specifically, EXACTLY 10% above my Shopify prices. For some reason, the developers thought it would be a good idea to force rounding to the nearest .99? Why not give the user the option? When there's competition, and you want to be the lowest price, and people sort by lowest price, it all matters. The rounding to the nearest .99 cents would be a great option, and I certainly see the value in it, truly, but it should be just that - an option. :)

December 5, 2020

Hello, thank you for your very good review. Yours is a valuable hint, he hadn't considered this specific competing need. I promise we will evaluate allowing users to opt in/out the pricing rounding in the price rules. If we release it, we will certainly let you know.

For all users: Nembol enables you to set price rules to automatically increase or decrease prices for each listing channel. As of 5 Dec 2020, Nembol rounds the modified prices to the nearest .99 for all prices above 10.00 this is meant to generate good-looking prices for all users needing to change hundreds or thousands of prices and spare them the need to review them one by one, we had this request by several previous users. We are constantly reviewing and improving our functions and we appreciate your feed-backs. Thank you.

AllTownMall

To be upfront I didn't fully test this app. It wanted me to import tmy inventory to Nembol, I kind of reasoned I already have a shop that manages inventory, I don't need another place.... The other thing that bother me was their plan descriptions on Shopify and their website seem to be different and that's why I gave them 3 stars.

December 5, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. On your suggestions:

1. Nembol imports products from Shopify, because each product is later linked with, or listed to, other channels. Without having the product as an "object" to manage, with its name and SKU codes, no listing system would work. Luckily, Nembol does this automatically, requiring you only two clicks. Then products are kept aligned thanks to automated edits and inventory updates. No hassle.

2. We are aware that our pricing is presented in a slightly different way on apps.shopify.com as of on our own website nembol.com. This is because Shopify wants a unique standard across all apps, and allows only three pricing levels while Nembol has four. Besides presentation, prices and plans are same.
Please, any user having doubts is welcome to write us directly.

Thank you.