Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

FACIT spa

Thank you, thank you. Used this app to sync Amazon and eBay with our shopify. Amazon's a bit slow, but once listed all works as expected. Syncs inventory, delists out-of-stock items. And support is friendly.

ZAREN

Great app. Great support and easy to use. Just needs a little practice in the beginning and you are good to go. It does the job

SovietVintage.com

I had two shops, one on eBay and one on Etsy, and finally, after three years decided to give Shopify a go. I really didn't want to manually list the third channel, so I did a LOT of research looking for an ideal solution, and while that is rare to find in this world, Nembol comes very close. I import my "true" listing from eBay, and push publish to Etsy & Shopify, opening them there, make some site-specific adjustments on those platform's settings and I'm good to go! Then, once the Shopify one is formatted perfectly, I push publish to Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest in one go, which is great! Another issue for us was that our eBay store is in GBP, while the other two channels are in USD. Nembol has a simple solution, just add or subtract a percentage for the currency spread and it sets the prices in USD from GBP. Overall, it's well worth the price, we recommend! The staff is also very helpful in getting started or answering questions.

pttorinoshop

We've used this app for over six months on multiple Shopify accounts. It easily shared and synced our listings to and from eBay, and now from Amazon, to one another and to Facebook. The support was nice and repeatedly responsive when we had to add GTINs and fix some SKU codes for cross linking. Double thumbs up!!

Grivel

Wonderful app, linked all our existing listings using their SKU code and now lists connected listings and keep inventory updated. Great to list our products on Pinterest too and Facebook. Our visits are already growing thanks to the automated links this app creates back to our shopify store. Thank you thank you. Also great support! Kudos!

Sage Inspirations Artisan Jewelry

I have been a user of Nembol since 2017 and just recently upgraded my subscription to a higher level. I have both Shopify & Etsy and needed an app that could help me push my Shopify products to Etsy. There are not many apps out there than can do that btw, and the other ones I tried were so complicated--I gave up trying to figure out. Not the case with Nembol. The app is SUPER easy to use--which is important to me because I don't have time to learn programming to make my shop work. It's actually been exactly what I needed and has saved me tons of hours. I am also able to push products that I had in my Etsy store to Shopify--so it's a two-way push if you want it to be. It will also help monitor inventory from one channel to the other. What I like most is that I don't have to replicate the photos or the product descriptions (which in some cases are lengthy). I just push a button to publish it on a new channel. Now that I have access to other channels, I may even expand my business to include those as well. I also want to say that the Nembol customer service is FAST and super helpful and very friendly. THANK YOU for this app--it has greatly helped me transition my business to more of an on-line presence from being just a brick-and-morter shop--I now can expand to the world! This is now needed since I've had to temporarily close our business to the public due to Covid. Thank you again!

PTVirtualShowroom

Lists products from Shopify to eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Inventory sync works great. It's missing order sync, but should be coming soon and the support team is super nice and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!!

The Architectural Forum

Nembol is a great app, we use it for Shopify and eBay syncing and I have tried several others but this one is very simple and even places almost all items in the correct categories they belong (and we have some very unique and varied items). Support is very good and once you understand the system it makes syncing so much easier.

Ralston Fabrics

I have used a few of these and I kept going back to Nembol and using up my free trial (which you can do up to 3 times, I think). One of the other apps, after I had created and ebay listing, I could not edit that listing within ebay, only from the app, which is a pain if you find yourself on ebay and notice a typo or something and think to correct it. You can with Nembol
AND it is so quick, you can throw up lots of listings on to lots of marketplaces at conce, which is great.
AND the support is quick and helpful too

Mondo Italiano Firenze

Excellent app, excellent assistance, I can finally
to manage all my marketplaces.
staff always present and kind.
satisfied