Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

Grivel

Wonderful app, linked all our existing listings using their SKU code and now lists connected listings and keep inventory updated. Great to list our products on Pinterest too and Facebook. Our visits are already growing thanks to the automated links this app creates back to our shopify store. Thank you thank you. Also great support! Kudos!

Sage Inspirations Artisan Jewelry

I have been a user of Nembol since 2017 and just recently upgraded my subscription to a higher level. I have both Shopify & Etsy and needed an app that could help me push my Shopify products to Etsy. There are not many apps out there than can do that btw, and the other ones I tried were so complicated--I gave up trying to figure out. Not the case with Nembol. The app is SUPER easy to use--which is important to me because I don't have time to learn programming to make my shop work. It's actually been exactly what I needed and has saved me tons of hours. I am also able to push products that I had in my Etsy store to Shopify--so it's a two-way push if you want it to be. It will also help monitor inventory from one channel to the other. What I like most is that I don't have to replicate the photos or the product descriptions (which in some cases are lengthy). I just push a button to publish it on a new channel. Now that I have access to other channels, I may even expand my business to include those as well. I also want to say that the Nembol customer service is FAST and super helpful and very friendly. THANK YOU for this app--it has greatly helped me transition my business to more of an on-line presence from being just a brick-and-morter shop--I now can expand to the world! This is now needed since I've had to temporarily close our business to the public due to Covid. Thank you again!

PTVirtualShowroom

Lists products from Shopify to eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Inventory sync works great. It's missing order sync, but should be coming soon and the support team is super nice and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!!

The Architectural Forum

Nembol is a great app, we use it for Shopify and eBay syncing and I have tried several others but this one is very simple and even places almost all items in the correct categories they belong (and we have some very unique and varied items). Support is very good and once you understand the system it makes syncing so much easier.

Ralston Fabrics

I have used a few of these and I kept going back to Nembol and using up my free trial (which you can do up to 3 times, I think). One of the other apps, after I had created and ebay listing, I could not edit that listing within ebay, only from the app, which is a pain if you find yourself on ebay and notice a typo or something and think to correct it. You can with Nembol
AND it is so quick, you can throw up lots of listings on to lots of marketplaces at conce, which is great.
AND the support is quick and helpful too

Mondo Italiano Firenze

Excellent app, excellent assistance, I can finally
to manage all my marketplaces.
staff always present and kind.
satisfied

toocrafts

Nembol has a great support, we are syncing our products for all marketplaces easily. You can manage your inventory in one place!

Shop In London

App semplice, pratica e comoda. Eccellente. Super consigliata. Gestire più marketplace con un unica soluzione è il massimo.

Shop in London

London Unseen Images

Great App. Amazing customer support. I Will publish your listing on several channels, really easy to use. Thanks.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with updating your business policies with eBay support. Let me know if we can help any further.

Goldia.com

Recommended highly, helps in saving a lot of valuable time in creating listings across multiple marketplaces.

Previous 1 3