Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

BookQuoteDecor

So far so good!
I've only had the app a few days and already found it to be so fabulous that I have opened a 2nd account for another Etsy shop that I want to sync to Shopify.
I used the first account to swap listings from one Etsy shop to another saving me countless boring mind numbing hours of work!
The customer service is great and they get back to you quickly. I definitely recommend this app if you need to sync between Etsy and Shopify.

JackFruitLabs

Ottima app. Trasferisce annunci da eBay a Shopify in un batter d'occhio e tiene aggiornati i magazzini. Ottimo il customer support anche in italiano. Grazie al team italiano di Nembol

Fashion Colab

The Nembol team has been great, they always help with my problems and are actively working on the platform all the time to make it better. Thank you team

grivelusa

Fantastica app. La usiamo per pubblicare prodotti su eBay e Amazon da Shopify, e per centralizzare ordini e allineare magazzini. Serve un po' di avviamento all'inizio e per questo il supporto è di grande aiuto. Grazie!

lá mood

Nembol is an amazing tool to expand your selling platforms without all the effort. It worked out so well for us. On top of the app's functionality and versatility, their support is by far the best I've experienced! Thank you very much Nicholas

APADANA-RETAIL

Nembol is an excellent approach to help those who are selling on different platform. The customer service I received from them is second to non! A+++++

Boutique Fine Jewelry

Does what it says it will do. Makes work easy to accomplish. Guido is very helpful and understanding. Knows his stuff. I'm very pleased with the app!

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I obtained this app to help keep my Etsy, Shopify and Amazon listings synced. I am beyond happy with the customer service from this company. And this app is very powerful. I'm learning something new everyday. I haven't been able to sync my Amazon listings because I'm not a Pro Seller and I'm still tweaking the process with which i import orders to Shopify from Etsy I've been able to link to my facebook, pinterest, twitter and tumbler. Thank you so much for making this app!! Great job!

Nest Vintage Store

Before the customer service could even enjoy his first coffee, I already pestered Guido with several questions. He helped me very sweetly and competently. I have rarely experienced such great customer service. 5 stars for Guido and his perfect customer service.

March 4, 2021

Wowow! Thank you, my boss will be happy! :-) And our techies have already implemented the filter to max 100 characters on Pinterest title which was blocking your listings from going on. You can rock them up now!

betterfood.it

Nembol ci ha permesso di moltiplicare la presenza dei nostri prodotti su eBay e Shopify, senza sforzo e senza errori. Grazie!! ******

Previous 1 3 4 5