Recensioner (47)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juni 2023

We had again a special request and it was done directly for us . The app is incredibly good and saves and a lot of time because all the measurements are calculated perfectly. We used before another custom app and since the Neon Sign app the sales are much better. Perfect Customer Support with great experience.

NEON EVERGLOW
11 månader användning av appen
7 december 2022

Great customer support and actually understands the needs of the Neon biz. I am not only giving this 5 star review because I think the app is great. But also because I believe the team behinds this app will continue on doing changes as new challenges/products will arrive within the neon biz. I have been using this app for a while and it gets better and better with each month. The team behind this seems agile and responsive, hopefully the app will also remain the same.

EnkelNeon
Norge
11 månader användning av appen
11 juli 2023

The best Neon Sign App in Shopify. Very good customer support. They have always finds solution. Thx a lot for your great work.

BeMyNeon
10 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 15 maj 2023

The best Neon App in Shopify. Great App and a GREAT Service.I can recommend the App and it will support us for our business. 5*****

The Customer Support is very professionell and they have always a solution. Thank you

Leuchtreklame Paradies
23 maj 2023

Great app, fantastic support when I have reached out for any help integrating the customers onto my store.

Little Rae Neon Signs
Storbritannien
18 april 2023

Great App. I can easily to set the option by this app. Thank you the support from Julian. It is nicely patience to answer me one by one.

CheersNeon
Kina
28 maj 2023

I have been using the Custom Neon Sign app for a short time and I am very impressed with the features and experience it brings. This is a great app for custom neon design lovers.
Thanks for the enthusiastic support team

vinacustom
Vietnam
8 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2023

The best Neon Sign App in Shopify. The customer support very professionell very very fast. I am happy to work with the team. They have always a solution. Thank you. 5*****

NEONEVERGLOW
6 månader användning av appen
12 oktober 2022

This app is a industry must have and hidden gem for our start up business. Customer Service is prompt and they definitely know how to take care of their clients im 100% satisfied with this app and CS.

LED by DSIGN
USA
5 månader användning av appen
30 mars 2023

Best customer support! Had problem with importing app trough embed code and they helped super fast!..

Lueur de Néon