Neon Sign Customiser , 43 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 mars 2023

Such amazing service. I have been working with applications for years and I have never received such a quick and practical answer to problems. Totally worth the money!

Vibezneon
Israel
12 dagar användning av appen
24 juli 2023

So far, so good. Sky Foundry was extremely helpful in setting everything up, and it seems easy to use. Highly recommend this plugin

Neon Garage
Australien
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
7 december 2022

Great customer support and actually understands the needs of the Neon biz. I am not only giving this 5 star review because I think the app is great. But also because I believe the team behinds this app will continue on doing changes as new challenges/products will arrive within the neon biz. I have been using this app for a while and it gets better and better with each month. The team behind this seems agile and responsive, hopefully the app will also remain the same.

EnkelNeon
Norge
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 februari 2023

The app and customer service is exceptional. We're really happy to be using NSC, and couldn't recommend it enough for anyone out there wanting something similar.

Neon Vibes® neon signs
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 15 maj 2023

The best Neon App in Shopify. Great App and a GREAT Service.I can recommend the App and it will support us for our business. 5*****

The Customer Support is very professionell and they have always a solution. Thank you

Leuchtreklame Paradies
Tyskland
9 månader användning av appen
12 oktober 2022

This app is a industry must have and hidden gem for our start up business. Customer Service is prompt and they definitely know how to take care of their clients im 100% satisfied with this app and CS.

LED by DSIGN
USA
5 månader användning av appen
15 december 2022

Of course, the company that runs this business needs this app. The support team was very passionate and treated me sincerely. So in return, I also leave an honest review. This app makes my website shine.
Customer Support Specialist Matthew is the best partner. Thank you.

NEON MOTIONS
Sydkorea
3 månader användning av appen
12 oktober 2022

Easy to use and full of functionality. Responsive team if you have issues or need help with setting up.

NeonFilter
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
8 augusti 2022

Best neon app customizer out there! My clients who have used this app are amazed at all the features, and the customer support is 10/10!!!

fuse-neon
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
13 juli 2022

AMAZING APP, AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT. This team have developed the perfect app and continuously add gold to it with every update. If you are looking for an app for sign customization do not be confused, THIS IS THE ONE.

StreetLyte