Neowauk ‑ Survey, Quiz, Wheel

email,survey,wheel,quiz,product finder,trivia,gamification

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Francesca Pfaff

Very pleased indeed - the developer has put thought into ensuring the right features are there to customize for my needs. Thank you

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

I am using the app to get data on why a customer is not shopping with us on their visit. Simple to set up although editing text fonts did not work after the first edit. Also like the are a U.S. base company.

Sesenvies

The APP is very useful, it has the function of what I really want. Easy to use, I like it, thank you!

Angelina Venus Accessories

Great app great customer support who really helps you with your problems until it is resolved i would recommend this app to anyone who wants understand their customers better

SYF2000

Great app easy to install and set as well bringing good results from day one my visitors got more engagement and willing to subscribe all in free plan only. GOOD WORKS GUYS

Spots on a Leopard

Wow. Five stars all of the way. Speedy customer service and quick resolution to my user error problems. All around great app, and great customer service. Recommend for sure.

ClassyU Boutique

This APP was easy to set up and is a great addition to my website. The instructions on how to set up was clear and easy to follow along. I am happy with the add on.

SOUNIQUE NAILS

I used the app to help with getting email sign up/ subscriptions. I love the simplicity of the app. The dashboard is super straightforward. The only trouble I had was customizing the colors to match my website. I wish all the apps would use something other than the color slide selector. Best part of the app was customer service. Jen reached out to me to make sure I didn’t have any issues. Even took a look when I asked her to. In addition she answered all my questions, was very patient to and cleared up my confusion, I’m not the most tech savvy person. Great app so far. Even happier with the customer service!! Try it.

I Want to be a Gardener

I was asked to write this review...
it's been great so far. Easy to use, and easily customizable! The free option has been a wonderful addition to our store

Imagine That! Fashion Boutique

I use this app to create a popup survey in efforts to help me collect customer feedback on my site about how to make improvements. I really like the functionality of this app and how easy it was to setup and use. I look forward to continuing to use this app along with some of the other features it provides as a way to gather information needed for growing my store.

Previous 1 3