Neowauk ‑ Survey, Quiz, Wheel

Neowauk ‑ Survey, Quiz, Wheel

by Neowauk

email subscribe,survey,notification,spin wheel,product quiz

Angelina Venus Accessories

Great app great customer support who really helps you with your problems until it is resolved i would recommend this app to anyone who wants understand their customers better

SYF2000

Great app easy to install and set as well bringing good results from day one my visitors got more engagement and willing to subscribe all in free plan only. GOOD WORKS GUYS

Spots on a Leopard

Wow. Five stars all of the way. Speedy customer service and quick resolution to my user error problems. All around great app, and great customer service. Recommend for sure.

ClassyU Boutique

This APP was easy to set up and is a great addition to my website. The instructions on how to set up was clear and easy to follow along. I am happy with the add on.

SOUNIQUE NAILS

I used the app to help with getting email sign up/ subscriptions. I love the simplicity of the app. The dashboard is super straightforward. The only trouble I had was customizing the colors to match my website. I wish all the apps would use something other than the color slide selector. Best part of the app was customer service. Jen reached out to me to make sure I didn’t have any issues. Even took a look when I asked her to. In addition she answered all my questions, was very patient to and cleared up my confusion, I’m not the most tech savvy person. Great app so far. Even happier with the customer service!! Try it.

I Want to be a Gardener

I was asked to write this review...
it's been great so far. Easy to use, and easily customizable! The free option has been a wonderful addition to our store

Imagine That! Fashion Boutique

I use this app to create a popup survey in efforts to help me collect customer feedback on my site about how to make improvements. I really like the functionality of this app and how easy it was to setup and use. I look forward to continuing to use this app along with some of the other features it provides as a way to gather information needed for growing my store.

TFC&H Co.

I used this app to build customer engagement & also collect emails. It is a very simple interface to use, customizable to my store's brand, and liking. Support is readily available and always looking for ways to improve your experience. The app works like a charm, TFC&H Co. appreciated & approved!!!

ThriftforGood

The customer service is INCREDIBLE. Very fast, helpful. They reached out to me with my issue and made it all work like a dream

PerfectPrime

Excellent customer service. Quick replies and able to help with any requests that we have. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a survey app.

Previous 1 3