Nerdy Contact Form

Nerdy Contact Form

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form widget. Contact Us page form builder

PHYTUR

I used this app to build a general contact form and a separate wholesale one. Fantastic app and support is super fast.
My only suggestion will be to be able to select email- based on the drop down option or selection.

January 10, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the suggestion!

Custom Patch Canada

Great free app for form that include possibility to have an upload button. I've contacted the programmer to suggest him a feature and he respond me very quicly with the addon. Thanks.

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review. Requests for new features like this are very good for the app because it's not obvious what users really need sometimes. This new feature is in use by several stores already.

ADORE RUGS & FLOORING

Nice app :-) Was looking for a good contact form app for my shopify site and this one does the job. Easy to use and install. Also they provided quick support when I raised questions to their support email.

December 15, 2020

Thanks :) We'll develop the app further

Printing Buyer

I have tested a few different forms solutions for Shopify and have found this one to be very user friendly with fast developer response to any queries. You should give this one a go for sure. Woody House
Printing Buyer

December 10, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we'll continue improving application's user experience.

Brand by Nature

Amazing quick support that helped me right away. Very much appreciated! Are you looking for a simple contact form in the jungle of Shopify apps - this is the one ⭐️

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the review!

ELEGOO Official

This is the most effective and easy-to-use form-building app I've ever tried. Really like it. Thank you guys.

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the review! The app will become even better :)

Pastisseria el Cigne

L'acabo d'instal·lar i va genial, sense cap marca d'aigua ni res similar. Senzilla d'entendre i fàcil d'implementar. Recomanada :)

October 28, 2020

Gràcies!

PROTESTDOM

A straight forward and simple app that just does what it has to do; to make in a very easy user-friendly way a perfect, professional looking form that customers can submit. And the 'helpdesk' is also great. They contact me within a few hours and gave me the right answers by a personal email. An absolutely great app which I can highly recommend to everyone that can't programme themselves! Dienand Christe

October 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review Dienand!

Green Forest Cleaning

The form was simple to customize and insert in our contact page. We thought there may be an error caused by the app but quickly after contacting support we were pointed to an error we didn't know about unrelated to the app! Support was above and beyond what was expected!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Bands For Diabetics

Nerdy Forms & Anton are one of those creators that really care about the how the user interface works well is the UXAI he created. Taking feedback and wanting his designs to be the best the can be. Especially when an app is promo free, many designers don't respond. ANYTHING Anton makes, you can tell he puts his soul into it and lets you know you are heard. THANK YOU.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!