Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form widget. Contact Us page form builder

MOSAIK-FLOOR

If it were simply for the contact form it would already be a great app. We do some pretty technical stuff with the tracking, tried a bunch of other apps and none would work better than this one. The integration with Zapier is great, and the URL redirection is very fast, it's perfect for custom tracking.

June 20, 2021

Thank you, your reply is inspiring, the application will be developer further :)

D Sands Media Group, Inc.

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to. Had a small CSS issue and they were very quick to respond with clear and simple instructions.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. The app really lacks attention. I really appreciate that you've spent time to write some good words :)

Groovy Timber®

Nice app with the best functionality. It's better than other apps I've tried. And Anton was super helpful too. Really good customer service.

June 20, 2021

Thank you! I'm here to beat these companies with boring staff replying to emails. I reply by myself and happy to do this! :)

The Essential Calendar

Great app, the set up was quick and easy with a customizable interface. We looked at several apps and this one was the best. I had a question and Anton gave us amazing customer service to get the app up and running. Highly recommend!

May 20, 2021

Thanks! Really appreciate this. Have a nice day!

Safety Rail Source

I'm using the app for the Contact Us form. It's very easy to set up and integrate. Anton has been very helpful in solving the issues I had. I've also asked for an enhancement and he's committed to adding it. I've used this app to replace my existing one.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. If there is something I could do to make the application worth 5 star feedback please let me know

Canadian Cell Supplies

A wonderful FREE app to get information from customers as you want. Great support from the Nerdy Team. Highly recommended to try once.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! The application will remain free until infrastructure bills will become significant or I'll get tired of support :)

AirClear

Super easy to add and customize. The support is AMAZING and quick, helping me with additional concerns.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for the review!

MADAME ORGASME

GOOD APP
However the page loading is reallybad. First the link appear then the form and after the form with featured design. I do not know it does not directly charge can you help me ?

April 26, 2021

there is a way to hide a shortcode during loading, please approach me with this support@nerdy-apps.com

Centre du béton décoratif/boutique

Great app, lots of features (specially for a free app), easy to figure out, Thank you for the great work, it's appreciated

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the inspiring words, the app will have several significant improvements soon.

Amour Multiway

Brilliant app and customer service received so far, they cannot help you enough and reply in a very timely mannor.

April 26, 2021

Thank you! I try to reply as fast as I can.

Previous 1 3 4 5