Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Contact form. Form builder, Popup form, Product form.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

M & M Tree Service & Wood Shop

Great contact form. I am still searching for the google map address locater when people put in their postal code or address. Great otherwise.

January 24, 2022

hi

Please approach me with some details about this new feature. The app is opened to positive changes that will help many users at once.

7 Bucks a Pop

This is a great app for contact and other forms. We were using a different one from a larger developer, but Nerdy Form was a big improvement. Lots of flexibility in the elements you can utilize in your forms.

January 24, 2022

Thank you for using the app and for the review!
I'll do my best to make Nerdy Forms even more feature rich and easier to use.

The Cake Canvas Studio

Love this app and the customer service is great! I had an issue and they fixed it within one day! Thanks so much!

Backyard Resin

Forms work perfectly as advertised, Customer service went above and beyond for me. I needed a feature that wasn't available yet. I emailed customer service, and they implemented the feature within 24 hours. Incredible

DEV1CE

The exact app I needed, no hidden costs, great support - refreshing to have this experience with an app!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you! I'll try to improve the app further, such feedback is really inspiring!

Have a nice day

Dante Labs UK

This app is really useful and all the settings are easy to understand.
I highly recommend this app to customize your shop contact forms!

October 8, 2021

It's always inspiring to receive such feedback! Thank you!

Have a nice day

celorastudio

I use this app because I needed a sign-up form that I could customize. The support for this app is great, so it gets a five-star.

September 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll do my best to develop the application and make it even better.

The Darling Axe

I was previously using a different app. The Nerdy form loads faster and looks nicer, and the pricing is better. Also, quick and helpful support. Thanks!

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback, I'll try to make it load even faster soon. More design customization options are also coming!

SubieTrays

Super clean form. Best one I've found so far. And the developer is on point with responding to any questions.

September 8, 2021

I'll make the UI even cleaner and easier to use soon.
Thank you for the review!

French Village Bakery

Nerdy Form is a fantastic app that covers every detail we need for customer form submission on our site. Support has been amazing and fast when needed and Anton really went the extra mile when we emailed regarding an issue we were having. Highly recommended!

August 5, 2021