Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form widget. Contact Us page form builder

Made by Coco

Nerdy form is a great app to introduce a subscription model. It's user-friendly and support is always willing to assist.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! Some of the feature requests are still in progress but they will be implemented :)

Brass And Winds

I just downloded Nerdy Contact form, and it is fully customizable (awesome), I had a question about how to use one of its features, and when I emailed for assistance, I got a detailed response back within hours. Excellent app, excellent service. Excited to use this on our store page to engage with customers. Thank you!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the inspiring words, this gives energy to move forward! :)

I Love Pillow

VERY quick response time and helped resolve all of my issues.
Great app and very user-friendly.
Thank you Anton for your Customer Service support!

April 13, 2021

I reply within 24 hours, usually faster, I suppose we are in the same timezone :) Thank you for the review!

OUTSTORM

this app was great with file upload option i really want that feature this is great app in app store

March 26, 2021

Thank you very much for the review!

justsignframes.com

Great app. Easy install, plenty of options for set up, and great support. For example, I made a request for the option to be able to adjustment placement of the modal button. My request was responded to immediately and the option was installed within a week and I was alerted accordingly. That is great customer support!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review and for feature suggestions! Such feedback allows to improve the app. I'll inform about the new features as promised!

Colorado Threads Clothing

Oddly enough, it's difficult to find a Shopify form that's affordable for a small business and links to MailChimp AND looks good. Nerdy forms was the solution I didn't know I needed and the customer service (should be called custom service here) is better than any Shopify app I've worked with. Thank you Nerdy Forms!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for using the app and for the review! I'll continue improving application look and feel and collaboration with 3rd party API's like Mailchimp, there is a lot of work to do :)

mentospromo

Nerdy Contact Form is a very capable contact form with lots of features and customizability. The developer is very responsive, too and was able to accommodate feature requests quickly. You can tell he is passionate about wanting to improving the app. Thank you!

March 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! My goal is to make this application stand out :)

ITALIA-STREET

Have based my entire supplier on-boarding process with Nerdy Form. It satisfies all my needs and no bugs or issues at all + support (Anton) very helpful. He managed to save me 2 hrs of tedious work by supporting my needs straight away.

March 17, 2021

Grazie! It takes a while to build a big form, I'm improving this aspect, just added an ability to copy fields. Thank you for using the app!

Wonder Comfort

Great app. Covers all bases, easy to use and navigate. Covered a big hole in a need we had for our Shopify site. Highly recommend!

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Big-Potato-USA

Great form app - can add custom CSS styling which is great. Also has quick support. Looking forward to the ability to import / export forms

March 15, 2021

Thank you! This feature will definitely be implemented. Some more updates are also coming soon.