Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form. Form builder, Popup form, Product form.

527 Photo

This app works so well and it's incredibly easy to use! It had everything I needed to create a few different forms for my site. Excellent app!

April 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. The app will have some more significant improvements soon.

Turtlback

Unlimited amount of forms, easy SFTP setup and stable mailing function. Also great support! Would answer and solve my issue literally within a couple of hours! Still can't believe it is free :)

April 13, 2021

Yes it's free :) It will remain free for a long time. Unless infrastructure bills will become significant.

Mr. Woods & Stuff

Hi
Perfect app!!! :-)
Very user friendly and easy to set up. It can be used in many different scenarios
And excellent customer service! :-)
Jesper

Thank you Jesper !

Aptimaiz

This is an amazing app! It has absolutely all the functionality I could ever ask for! I highly recommend it!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Made by Coco

Nerdy form is a great app to introduce a subscription model. It's user-friendly and support is always willing to assist.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! Some of the feature requests are still in progress but they will be implemented :)

Brass And Winds

I just downloded Nerdy Contact form, and it is fully customizable (awesome), I had a question about how to use one of its features, and when I emailed for assistance, I got a detailed response back within hours. Excellent app, excellent service. Excited to use this on our store page to engage with customers. Thank you!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the inspiring words, this gives energy to move forward! :)

I Love Pillow

VERY quick response time and helped resolve all of my issues.
Great app and very user-friendly.
Thank you Anton for your Customer Service support!

April 13, 2021

I reply within 24 hours, usually faster, I suppose we are in the same timezone :) Thank you for the review!

OUTSTORM

this app was great with file upload option i really want that feature this is great app in app store

March 26, 2021

Thank you very much for the review!

justsignframes.com

Great app. Easy install, plenty of options for set up, and great support. For example, I made a request for the option to be able to adjustment placement of the modal button. My request was responded to immediately and the option was installed within a week and I was alerted accordingly. That is great customer support!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review and for feature suggestions! Such feedback allows to improve the app. I'll inform about the new features as promised!

Colorado Threads Clothing

Oddly enough, it's difficult to find a Shopify form that's affordable for a small business and links to MailChimp AND looks good. Nerdy forms was the solution I didn't know I needed and the customer service (should be called custom service here) is better than any Shopify app I've worked with. Thank you Nerdy Forms!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for using the app and for the review! I'll continue improving application look and feel and collaboration with 3rd party API's like Mailchimp, there is a lot of work to do :)