Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form widget. Contact Us page form builder

Outdoorium

So after installing and uninstalling several paid apps on trial period, manly due to slow support, automated responses and really not doing what I needed them to do, I found Nerdy and contacted them straight away before installing as being free I thought there would be a catch or it would have issues, here is what I experienced... Quick support responses,
Answered all my questions and concerns
Very Easy to use
Installed and using - works perfectly Haven't looked back! Thank you and truly Free app with better support than you get from some of the paid apps! THANK YOU!!!!!

March 13, 2021

Veganja Shop

Modulo di contatto COMPLETAMENTE GRATUITO da inserire sul proprio sito web. Fantastico, bello, utile e facile da installare e personalizzare! Consigliato

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! grazie

OLYMPIC PENINSULA SKAGIT TACTICS

Anton's the man! I had a feature request and he got on it in a very timely manner. I do believe this is the only comment box that now allows you send emails to different departments via a dropdown selector for the customer.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the good feature suggestion, it will make the app stand out!

Delco Elevator Products

We are very happy with this app. We are using it to collect new customer information. The developer was very responsive and very helpful!

March 6, 2021

Thank you for the review and thank you for the feature request!

buhok.co

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would. The developer is very hands-on and will reply SUPER FAST to my queries. I'm really thankful this is free!! Definitely an awesome labor of love. It is a huge help to small businesses like mine to get around with our data capturing needs. There have been a lot of improvements in the last few months and I'm excited for what's to come in the future. Very customizable, efficient, and support is awesome. Highly recommended. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

February 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! More improvements are coming soon. It's always very fruitful for the app to have such willing to collaborate customers as your are :)

Pro Ad Co, Inc.

This app is exactly what we were looking for to set up quote forms for our customers. It is a great app, very flexible, and the support team responded within minutes with an inquiry. We highly recommend this app for an easy to set up dialog between you and your clients.

February 23, 2021

MONTEZEMOLO

perfect app, simple to use, flexible and completely customizable. recommended. we hope that the developers will make other apps for shopify, because for this they have been impeccable

February 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a feedback! Yes, there will be more apps, but only when there will be nothing to improve with the Nerdy Form :)

Skippy Cotton

So far I love this app! We have only used it for a week, but I had a quick question that actually got solved by the time I got a response- which was very quickly, the same day. They are very responsive, and im excited to continue using this app, and seeing how they continue to build on it and improve on it. Love that it's free, and it works just as well as some other free trials I tried for apps that cost a monthly fee.

February 18, 2021

Thanks you for the review. We'll continue with improvements!

XXL parfemi

This app was exactly what I was looking for, very easy to install, and it has a lot of features, + support is amazing! Keep up the good work!

February 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the inspiring words. Some more new features will be released soon!

acrylic avantgarde

Nerdy Contact Form is an outstanding app! Very easy to install and set up! Many useful features! Almost too good to be free! ;-) I would pay for, if a single payment would be offered! The support by the developer is extraordinary fast, competent and helpful!

February 11, 2021