Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form. Form builder, Popup form, Product form.

mentospromo

Nerdy Contact Form is a very capable contact form with lots of features and customizability. The developer is very responsive, too and was able to accommodate feature requests quickly. You can tell he is passionate about wanting to improving the app. Thank you!

March 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! My goal is to make this application stand out :)

ITALIA-STREET

Have based my entire supplier on-boarding process with Nerdy Form. It satisfies all my needs and no bugs or issues at all + support (Anton) very helpful. He managed to save me 2 hrs of tedious work by supporting my needs straight away.

March 17, 2021

Grazie! It takes a while to build a big form, I'm improving this aspect, just added an ability to copy fields. Thank you for using the app!

Wonder Comfort

Great app. Covers all bases, easy to use and navigate. Covered a big hole in a need we had for our Shopify site. Highly recommend!

Big-Potato-USA

Great form app - can add custom CSS styling which is great. Also has quick support. Looking forward to the ability to import / export forms

March 15, 2021

Thank you! This feature will definitely be implemented. Some more updates are also coming soon.

Outdoorium

So after installing and uninstalling several paid apps on trial period, manly due to slow support, automated responses and really not doing what I needed them to do, I found Nerdy and contacted them straight away before installing as being free I thought there would be a catch or it would have issues, here is what I experienced... Quick support responses,
Answered all my questions and concerns
Very Easy to use
Installed and using - works perfectly Haven't looked back! Thank you and truly Free app with better support than you get from some of the paid apps! THANK YOU!!!!!

March 13, 2021

Veganja Shop

Modulo di contatto COMPLETAMENTE GRATUITO da inserire sul proprio sito web. Fantastico, bello, utile e facile da installare e personalizzare! Consigliato

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! grazie

OLYMPIC PENINSULA SKAGIT TACTICS

Anton's the man! I had a feature request and he got on it in a very timely manner. I do believe this is the only comment box that now allows you send emails to different departments via a dropdown selector for the customer.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the good feature suggestion, it will make the app stand out!

Delco Elevator Products

We are very happy with this app. We are using it to collect new customer information. The developer was very responsive and very helpful!

March 6, 2021

Thank you for the review and thank you for the feature request!

buhok.co

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would. The developer is very hands-on and will reply SUPER FAST to my queries. I'm really thankful this is free!! Definitely an awesome labor of love. It is a huge help to small businesses like mine to get around with our data capturing needs. There have been a lot of improvements in the last few months and I'm excited for what's to come in the future. Very customizable, efficient, and support is awesome. Highly recommended. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

February 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! More improvements are coming soon. It's always very fruitful for the app to have such willing to collaborate customers as your are :)

Pro Ad Co, Inc.

This app is exactly what we were looking for to set up quote forms for our customers. It is a great app, very flexible, and the support team responded within minutes with an inquiry. We highly recommend this app for an easy to set up dialog between you and your clients.

February 23, 2021