Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form widget. Contact Us page form builder

XXL parfemi

This app was exactly what I was looking for, very easy to install, and it has a lot of features, + support is amazing! Keep up the good work!

February 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the inspiring words. Some more new features will be released soon!

acrylic avantgarde

Nerdy Contact Form is an outstanding app! Very easy to install and set up! Many useful features! Almost too good to be free! ;-) I would pay for, if a single payment would be offered! The support by the developer is extraordinary fast, competent and helpful!

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review!

iElder.Asia (Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd 1016900U)

excellent customer service and superb apps to use it. Highly recommended to use this apps. easy to use and effective form.

February 9, 2021

Art & Alchemy Parfum

The Nerdy Contact Form app is terrific! Easy to use and robust. The developer is also very responsive. He added a few functionalities for me to really get the most out of the app. Highly recommended! :)

February 2, 2021

More improvements are coming soon!

Digitalizatucasa

Fantastic app, I have include the privacy policy check box with the help of Anton. Support is very very fast. Thank you AGAIN Anton!!

January 28, 2021

We are lucky to be in a similar timezone :) but anyway I reply within 24 hours

Fallout Music Group

I used this app to add a Support form to my site using a different email address from my normal Contact form. Works like a charm! And when I needed a feature, I sent a request and it was done in under a week!!! Awesome product!

January 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! It's always very fruitful for the application to get a request for a feature that will be used by many users.

PHYTUR

I used this app to build a general contact form and a separate wholesale one. Fantastic app and support is super fast.
My only suggestion will be to be able to select email- based on the drop down option or selection.

January 10, 2021

Thank you for the review and for the suggestion!

Custom Patch Canada

Great free app for form that include possibility to have an upload button. I've contacted the programmer to suggest him a feature and he respond me very quicly with the addon. Thanks.

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review. Requests for new features like this are very good for the app because it's not obvious what users really need sometimes. This new feature is in use by several stores already.

ADORE RUGS & FLOORING

Nice app :-) Was looking for a good contact form app for my shopify site and this one does the job. Easy to use and install. Also they provided quick support when I raised questions to their support email.

December 15, 2020

Thanks :) We'll develop the app further

Printing Buyer

I have tested a few different forms solutions for Shopify and have found this one to be very user friendly with fast developer response to any queries. You should give this one a go for sure. Woody House
Printing Buyer

December 10, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we'll continue improving application's user experience.