Nerdy Contact Form Builder

Nerdy Contact Form Builder

by Nerdy Apps

Contact form. Form builder, Popup form, Product form.

Dante Labs UK

This app is really useful and all the settings are easy to understand.
I highly recommend this app to customize your shop contact forms!

October 8, 2021

It's always inspiring to receive such feedback! Thank you!

Have a nice day

celorastudio

I use this app because I needed a sign-up form that I could customize. The support for this app is great, so it gets a five-star.

September 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll do my best to develop the application and make it even better.

The Darling Axe

I was previously using a different app. The Nerdy form loads faster and looks nicer, and the pricing is better. Also, quick and helpful support. Thanks!

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback, I'll try to make it load even faster soon. More design customization options are also coming!

SubieTrays

Super clean form. Best one I've found so far. And the developer is on point with responding to any questions.

September 8, 2021

I'll make the UI even cleaner and easier to use soon.
Thank you for the review!

French Village Bakery

Nerdy Form is a fantastic app that covers every detail we need for customer form submission on our site. Support has been amazing and fast when needed and Anton really went the extra mile when we emailed regarding an issue we were having. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!
I was happy to help!

Impulse Notion

I needed a simple contact form for my website. This app fit the bill. Customer support is also very fast and professional!

August 5, 2021

Thank you, I'm glad that the app suit your needs

Oil Can Supplies

This app was recommended to us as our previous form app was being removed from Shopify. We found the form easy to build and the finished result looks great and ties in well with our website theme. The app developer could not have been more helpful. Adding additional design features at our request and also providing coding to suit our needs. Would highly recommend!

August 5, 2021

Thank you! I always try to do improvements that will help application's users to get more of it. Feel free to approach me again :)

MOSAIK-FLOOR

If it were simply for the contact form it would already be a great app. We do some pretty technical stuff with the tracking, tried a bunch of other apps and none would work better than this one. The integration with Zapier is great, and the URL redirection is very fast, it's perfect for custom tracking.

June 20, 2021

Thank you, your reply is inspiring, the application will be developer further :)

D Sands Media Group, Inc.

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to. Had a small CSS issue and they were very quick to respond with clear and simple instructions.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. The app really lacks attention. I really appreciate that you've spent time to write some good words :)

Groovy Timber®

Nice app with the best functionality. It's better than other apps I've tried. And Anton was super helpful too. Really good customer service.

June 20, 2021

Thank you! I'm here to beat these companies with boring staff replying to emails. I reply by myself and happy to do this! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6