NPS & customer satisfaction

NPS & customer satisfaction

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: collect customer feedback and encourage referrals

French Kissed Designs

I love this app it has allowed me to reach out to my customers to see exactly what they are liking about my store and what I can work on.

Loot.Accessories

9jiyrhj4tiyjyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

roughroads

Definite an app you want in your store if your planning to stay for the long term... don't go online without this.

Euphoriaa

Love this app! Just would be great if I could customize what it says and let the customer have the option to provide feedback directly!

Goodmylk

While the app works flawlessly, they use a counterintuitive scale of 10 on the left and 0 on the right. This has led to some scores submitted erroneously submitted by our customers. After following up with them, they reported that they expected the highest score to be on the right and clicked in haste. We'd use another NPS app if it was available on the App store.

Maven Autos

Perfect app to know where you stand. Use it, you will love it. I was exactly looking for something like this.

PARCEL PHONE CASES

We are getting pretty good results since we installed it. It has help the increase in traffic, definitely recommend this app.

GS4LESS

GS4LESS

July 10, 2019

Thanks very much for the feedback! Hope your traffic continues to increase :)

Cervezas Canallas

The app is in ENGLISH, JUST IN ENGLISH and I need it in SPANISH. Noway to change it, so uninstall. should save time if you tell us it before installation.

July 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback - we will work on updating our listing! We've also mentioned to Shopify that it would be useful if app listings incorporated an area to outline language options.

All the best,
Team LoyaltyLion

Fame Shoppers Center

Great!!! Amazingly easy to install and use. The app is a lot of fun to use. It also makes is easy for customers to share feedback.

May 7, 2019

Great to hear that you're having a good experience with the app and thank you for the feedback!

Previous 1 3