NPS & customer satisfaction

NPS & customer satisfaction

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: collect customer feedback and encourage referrals

Almo

works as intended and a free app!!! must have for shopify stores to track customer feedbacks and satisfaction

Pandan Market

Installing was literally a click of a button and very easy. I can't wait to see the insights from our customers!

טרז'ר-אוצרות אופנה עד 300

Im gona try this app ' it seems easy to use quick and helpful instal on my shopify shop......................

Print3x

I love your app, although I would like to translate into the language of my clients. How can I translate the text that is shown to the user into Spanish?

RowPhysio Shop

Cons:
1. I can't see how this app shows up on my store unless I buy something from the store.
2. I can't edit the way it looks so not sure if it matches my theme.
3. Wish that email notification was pushed to previous customers to rate based on previous experience.
4. Wish I could add it to services pages or any other pages on the site.

Pro
1. Free (thank you).
2. Happy this exists.
3. No problems installing.
4. Can tell which customer reviewed it, it helps.

French Kissed Designs

I love this app it has allowed me to reach out to my customers to see exactly what they are liking about my store and what I can work on.

Loot.Accessories

9jiyrhj4tiyjyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

roughroads

Definite an app you want in your store if your planning to stay for the long term... don't go online without this.

Euphoriaa

Love this app! Just would be great if I could customize what it says and let the customer have the option to provide feedback directly!

Goodmylk

While the app works flawlessly, they use a counterintuitive scale of 10 on the left and 0 on the right. This has led to some scores submitted erroneously submitted by our customers. After following up with them, they reported that they expected the highest score to be on the right and clicked in haste. We'd use another NPS app if it was available on the App store.

Previous 1 3 4