NPS & customer satisfaction

LoyaltyLion: collect customer feedback and encourage referrals

Price: Free

MusaMix

Location Finland

Good app but really basic, i hope you guys make comment and translate feature. but its free so i guess there is nothing to complain..

NICCE

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app but very basic, I wish customers could leave a comment with their score so we could see what the issue was.

CZTL

Location India

The good things; it is easy to install and is non intrusive. The survey is after the purchase. The scores are accurate and tie back to orde rnumbers so a big plus. Its free (a big plus) The cons; so in case someone does give a negative rating, he should be given a feedback form on what we can improve. Else its very difficult to get actionable feedback to work on. NPS score as such is a good indicator, but what next? I would have been happy to pay if there was a feedback option - but there is none so rating it 4 stars.

Almo

Location India

works as intended and a free app!!! must have for shopify stores to track customer feedbacks and satisfaction

Pandan Market

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Installing was literally a click of a button and very easy. I can't wait to see the insights from our customers!

טרז'ר-אוצרות אופנה עד 300

Location Israel

Im gona try this app ' it seems easy to use quick and helpful instal on my shopify shop......................

Print3x

Location Chile
Time spent using app 12 minutes

I love your app, although I would like to translate into the language of my clients. How can I translate the text that is shown to the user into Spanish?

RowPhysio Shop

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Cons:
1. I can't see how this app shows up on my store unless I buy something from the store.
2. I can't edit the way it looks so not sure if it matches my theme.
3. Wish that email notification was pushed to previous customers to rate based on previous experience.
4. Wish I could add it to services pages or any other pages on the site.

Pro
1. Free (thank you).
2. Happy this exists.
3. No problems installing.
4. Can tell which customer reviewed it, it helps.

French Kissed Designs

I love this app it has allowed me to reach out to my customers to see exactly what they are liking about my store and what I can work on.

Loot.Accessories

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

9jiyrhj4tiyjyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Previous 1 3 4