NPS & customer satisfaction

LoyaltyLion: collect customer feedback and encourage referrals

Price: Free

CZTL

Location India

The good things; it is easy to install and is non intrusive. The survey is after the purchase. The scores are accurate and tie back to orde rnumbers so a big plus. Its free (a big plus) The cons; so in case someone does give a negative rating, he should be given a feedback form on what we can improve. Else its very difficult to get actionable feedback to work on. NPS score as such is a good indicator, but what next? I would have been happy to pay if there was a feedback option - but there is none so rating it 4 stars.

Print3x

Location Chile
Time spent using app 12 minutes

I love your app, although I would like to translate into the language of my clients. How can I translate the text that is shown to the user into Spanish?

RowPhysio Shop

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Cons:
1. I can't see how this app shows up on my store unless I buy something from the store.
2. I can't edit the way it looks so not sure if it matches my theme.
3. Wish that email notification was pushed to previous customers to rate based on previous experience.
4. Wish I could add it to services pages or any other pages on the site.

Pro
1. Free (thank you).
2. Happy this exists.
3. No problems installing.
4. Can tell which customer reviewed it, it helps.

Euphoriaa

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app! Just would be great if I could customize what it says and let the customer have the option to provide feedback directly!

Black Girl Powerhouse

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Easy setup and quick tutorial. Was looking for something simple to track customer satisfaction and found it.

SMAPP Stores

Really easy to set-up. I just installed it. Will update review when i have used it for atleast 2 weeks

yesonline.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 6 minutes

it's easy to install. let's see the results because initially it doesn't show any process of how it will work

Raykay

Location Nigeria

installation was easy and straight forward so we hope it helps in driving sales and keep more customers that turns advocates for free

Special Dimension

Location Portugal

Till now, after instalation all good ... but sounds really good! It's about about the costumer ...feed him <3