NPS & customer satisfaction

NPS & customer satisfaction

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: collect customer feedback and encourage referrals

Print3x

I love your app, although I would like to translate into the language of my clients. How can I translate the text that is shown to the user into Spanish?

RowPhysio Shop

Cons:
1. I can't see how this app shows up on my store unless I buy something from the store.
2. I can't edit the way it looks so not sure if it matches my theme.
3. Wish that email notification was pushed to previous customers to rate based on previous experience.
4. Wish I could add it to services pages or any other pages on the site.

Pro
1. Free (thank you).
2. Happy this exists.
3. No problems installing.
4. Can tell which customer reviewed it, it helps.

Euphoriaa

Love this app! Just would be great if I could customize what it says and let the customer have the option to provide feedback directly!

Black Girl Powerhouse

Easy setup and quick tutorial. Was looking for something simple to track customer satisfaction and found it.

SMAPP Stores

Really easy to set-up. I just installed it. Will update review when i have used it for atleast 2 weeks

yesonline.pk

it's easy to install. let's see the results because initially it doesn't show any process of how it will work

Raykay

installation was easy and straight forward so we hope it helps in driving sales and keep more customers that turns advocates for free

Special Dimension

Till now, after instalation all good ... but sounds really good! It's about about the costumer ...feed him <3